Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Cheaters - spoil the joy and fairness of the game

Cheaters - spoil the joy and fairness of the game

I cant enjoy the game and spend my money on the game when it is obvious that there are cheaters around with two or more teams (strong) and playing against themselves with the reserves, winning easily and playing with their strong team against other competitors. In my case it is obvious for WEED FC and AMID FC (see name registered and city of origin being same and also results when playing against himself). Some measures should be taken against such players otherwise I will consider stopping using the app/game as it is no fun this way. I mean if there is a lack of Fairplay that is now motivation to compete, both in real life or in a game(
    Did anybody else have such or similar experience? Is there any way we can report this officially to Top Eleven?

Dreamer
    report to nordeus ?
    Cheaters - spoil the joy and fairness of the game-istockphoto-639765496-1024x1024.jpg

And that report button would be where more exactly? 🤔👀

Addicted
    Left side bottom of the screeen, better complain there than here...

Well if you mean the triangle with the exclamation mark 'Report Post' then I doubt it's the right place as it says "Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising messages, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts." 🤔

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by robyar View Post
    Well if you mean the triangle with the exclamation mark 'Report Post' then I doubt it's the right place as it says "Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising messages, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts." 🤔
    Report in the game... this is only a forum...

Well, it's not only about reporting... I also was trying to get a feedback from other managers (see "Did anybody else have such or similar experience?").
    Anyway, new around here, but love the friendly and helpful environment /atmosphere...

Quote Originally Posted by robyar View Post
    Well, it's not only about reporting... I also was trying to get a feedback from other managers (see "Did anybody else have such or similar experience?").
    Anyway, new around here, but love the friendly and helpful environment /atmosphere...
    I haven’t experienced it but i have been in an associations with 2 friends who ended up in the same league. The one who does not stand a chance gives way to the one who would have won anyway so that he could use his main team for the other competitions for that particular day. Thats what i got when i translated their conversation in the associations chat. It didn't seem like it was cheating when i looked at it from my association mate’s perspective as he felt he would have lost anyway. I too felt he would have lost. Similar quality teams but one was well trained while the other had high greys. Also high greys team hardly had full 40 training bonus, always hovering around 18 to 28 while the other team was always 40.

With regards to reporting, never tried it as never experienced it so sorry if it wasn’t the answer you’re looking for.
    Last edited by Sillybq; 05-15-2020 at 05:27 PM.

@Sillybq, cheers, appreciate your answer. To be honest I was hoping for similar feedback as yours.
    In my case, the guy managed somehow to get both of his teams in the same league (probably due to location/time zone). Both of the teams are quite strong (1st place and 4th place). When the 4th place team is playing against other managers there is a strong player line-up achieving quite good results (even a draw against me). However when playing against his 1st placed team he loses 0-7 and 0-9, with a line-up of the 3rd reserves (weakest players available), spoiling both the competition's fair play and the top goalscorer competition results.
    I doubt there would be a lot of managers around, happy to face a similar situation, which practically insures your cheating opponent a 6 points head-start/advantage even before the league started ( plus a 16 goal difference advantage)...
    Last edited by robyar; 05-16-2020 at 02:15 AM. Reason: Spelling

Addicted
    Cheaters, how?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast