Attachment 6420

Attachment 6421
    Well this was interesting
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Apprentice
    He is talking to Nerdous to allow him to add another possition for GK,

He must wanna add either the club CEO or ball picker to the GK lol

Complete waste of tokens i'd say. More money than sense. As someone said, the only players who really need more than one position are defenders, and AMC are nice if they can double as a striker - but Mids are easy to pick up, enough to cover centre and wings on each side - without spending. Just train them up well. If yuo have cover for all your L/R players you're safe enough. This is overkill.

Pro
    why do only defenders need more than one position? I'd say strikers are the only ones that don't.

Because it doubles the ability to replace one player in case of a red card or injury. Having a line with 4 DF, it avoids to have 3 or more subs in the line up for this same line but 2 or 3 at max, and you can interchange the position of those in the starting line up, without doing 2 subs (well that case is extreme and means the manager isn't preventive at all).

Oh my GOD :O

Quote Originally Posted by herdo View Post
    why do only defenders need more than one position? I'd say strikers are the only ones that don't.
    If your defenders can play in any defensive position, it frees up sub-space for extra strikers/mids - instead of needing to worry about who can cover for L/R/C so much... as said already. You really don't need players in all positions with multiple area skills. A couple of flexible mids are also handy.

I don't bother much with training them for other positions, just buy players as back up to cover all L/R wing positions, and all the rest central.
    Last edited by Keith Gaule; 05-13-2013 at 04:07 PM.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith Gaule View Post
    If your defenders can play in any defensive position, it frees up sub-space for extra strikers/mids - instead of needing to worry about who can cover for L/R/C so much... as said already. You really don't need players in all positions with multiple area skills. A couple of flexible mids are also handy.

I don't bother much with training them for other positions, just buy players as back up to cover all L/R wing positions, and all the rest central.
    Yeh i get why defenders should have multi positions, thought u just meant mids shouldnt, my bad Also agree your better with a strong 22 man squad

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12