Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: When Nordeus care for money AND ONLY FOR MONEY.

Pro

Unhappy When Nordeus care for money AND ONLY FOR MONEY.

Kοιταξτε ποια ομαδα ειναι δευτερη πισω μου με 5 νικες σε 5 αγωνες!!! Screenshot by Lightshot Και μετα λετε γιατι τα εχουμε με την Nordeus, και οτι ειμαστε κακοπροαιρετοι που σας τα χωνουμε επειδη το μονο που σας νοιαζει ειναι τα φραγκα!! Τι να σας πω τωρα ρε.....καμενοι!!

OR
    Look which team is second behind me with 5 wins at 5 matches... Screenshot by Lightshot and then you ask why we blame Nordeus, and why we say that Nordeus cares ONLY for money.. SHAME TO YOU!!
    Kleosfc likes this.
    Oι παικτες μας δεν ειχαν κινητρο. Οι αντιπαλοι ηθελαν περισσοτερο τη νικη. . (Σχολιο βοηθου μετα απο νικη με 4-0) Η μαγεια των προγραμματιστων του T11.

I don't see anything strange, as long as he's behind you then where's the problem? Also, only 5 games have been played, maybe later he will start dropping points.. No need to worry so early.

Καταλαβαίνω το θυμό σου αλλά δεν χρειάζεται να αντιδράς τόσο έντονα! Όλοι τά'χουμε με την Nordeus, δεν είσαι ο μόνος

That's nothing dude. I'm 3rd with 2 draws in a row and my teams quality is way higher than the 1 star teams above me.
    The seasons a bit crazy atm.

Quote Originally Posted by El Pistolero View Post
    That's nothing dude. I'm 3rd with 2 draws in a row and my teams quality is way higher than the 1 star teams above me.
    The seasons a bit crazy atm.
    Agree with you. For some reason my team is struggling against weaker teams despite me being superior...

Banned
    Are you kidding me???

I did not lose one game last season with my 2nd account in lvl 3...25 wins and 1 tie.
    I have lost 3 of 5 games in lvl 4 while my wife is in the same league and is 5-0 and I have an avg of 5-6 Quality better than every team in the league.

i have lost twice with narrow diamond vs opponents 4-4-2. Do I have to use 3-1-4-2 to beat 4-4-2?

Anyways, losing 3 of 5 games when I didnt lose any last season tells you something has changed.

Apparently Nordeus cares about something other than money....****ing with your sanity.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGunners View Post
    Agree with you. For some reason my team is struggling against weaker teams despite me being superior...
    Hopefully, things will even themselves out and I pick up a run and the teams above drop points by losing.

Good luck to you.

Addicted
    come back to complain after he beat you...
    League: 1st - 1st - 3rd - 2nd - 2nd - 1st - 3rd - 1st - 3rd - 2nd
    CL: x - Ro16 - 2nd - Ro4 - Ro8 - 2nd - 2nd - Ro16 - 1st
    Cup: x - Ro8 - 1st - Playoffs - Preliminary - Qualifying - Preliminary - Playoffs - Qualifying - Ro8

███████████
    ███████████
    ███████████

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    Are you kidding me???

I did not lose one game last season with my 2nd account in lvl 3...25 wins and 1 tie.
    I have lost 3 of 5 games in lvl 4 while my wife is in the same league and is 5-0 and I have an avg of 5-6 Quality better than every team in the league.

i have lost twice with narrow diamond vs opponents 4-4-2. Do I have to use 3-1-4-2 to beat 4-4-2?

Anyways, losing 3 of 5 games when I didnt lose any last season tells you something has changed.

Apparently Nordeus cares about something other than money....****ing with your sanity.
    Another proof that something weird is happening this season... Seems like Nordeus is cooking something... or it's just a "coincidence"...

Quote Originally Posted by El Pistolero View Post
    Hopefully, things will even themselves out and I pick up a run and the teams above drop points by losing.

Good luck to you.
    Good luck to you too
    It wasn't long ago when my team was kicking ass but from the start of this season things changed
    At least my team in the other account does good (until now).

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGunners View Post
    I don't see anything strange, as long as he's behind you then where's the problem? Also, only 5 games have been played, maybe later he will start dropping points.. No need to worry so early.

Καταλαβαίνω το θυμό σου αλλά δεν χρειάζεται να αντιδράς τόσο έντονα! Όλοι τά'χουμε με την Nordeus, δεν είσαι ο μόνος
    Αυτο ειναι εντονα?? Δεν εχεις δει εντονα!! Και λες επειδη ειμαι μπροστα να κανω πως δεν βλεπω τι γινεται εεεε?? Αυτο μου λες??
    Oι παικτες μας δεν ειχαν κινητρο. Οι αντιπαλοι ηθελαν περισσοτερο τη νικη. . (Σχολιο βοηθου μετα απο νικη με 4-0) Η μαγεια των προγραμματιστων του T11.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast