Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: When Nordeus care for money AND ONLY FOR MONEY.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGunners View Post
    Good luck to you too
    It wasn't long ago when my team was kicking ass but from the start of this season things changed
    At least my team in the other account does good (until now).
    This time last season I had 5 wins out of 5. Now, with a better team and weaker opponents, I'm struggling lol.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeon View Post
    come back to complain after he beat you...
    Are you crazy man or what?? You dont realize what hapens here?? becouse i am 1rst until now, i must pretend that i cant see what happens behind me?? You saw that the team is abbandoned long ago, and have only 6 players?? i have to lose first and speak later?? Are you crazy man??
    Oι παικτες μας δεν ειχαν κινητρο. Οι αντιπαλοι ηθελαν περισσοτερο τη νικη. . (Σχολιο βοηθου μετα απο νικη με 4-0) Η μαγεια των προγραμματιστων του T11.

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    Are you kidding me???

I did not lose one game last season with my 2nd account in lvl 3...25 wins and 1 tie.
    I have lost 3 of 5 games in lvl 4 while my wife is in the same league and is 5-0 and I have an avg of 5-6 Quality better than every team in the league.

i have lost twice with narrow diamond vs opponents 4-4-2. Do I have to use 3-1-4-2 to beat 4-4-2?

Anyways, losing 3 of 5 games when I didnt lose any last season tells you something has changed.

Apparently Nordeus cares about something other than money....****ing with your sanity.
    it's not alwais level 1 dude. My alt accounts struggle the same even having a full team of 5* with few potential 6* on the one playing on the old server.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    it's not alwais level 1 dude. My alt accounts struggle the same even having a full team of 5* with few potential 6* on the one playing on the old server.
    I am not sure what you mean with the level 1 dude thing. My main account is lvl 5 and I have lost once in 5 games. My lvl 4 is 2 wins and 3 losses and my wife in lvl 4 is a perfect 5-0. We know how to win, is what I am saying, but for some reason this lower account is losing very easy games which is just strange.

What I am saying is that Nordeus is doing something to change things up to make it more interesting and make more people lose so they spend more tokens on upgrading.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikose View Post
    Are you crazy man or what?? You dont realize what hapens here?? becouse i am 1rst until now, i must pretend that i cant see what happens behind me?? You saw that the team is abbandoned long ago, and have only 6 players?? i have to lose first and speak later?? Are you crazy man??
    I dont give a **** about whiny little ****s like you. In my opinion everyone who creats threads like this should be banned.
    reddeviljohn and herdo like this.
    League: 1st - 1st - 3rd - 2nd - 2nd - 1st - 3rd - 1st - 3rd - 2nd
    CL: x - Ro16 - 2nd - Ro4 - Ro8 - 2nd - 2nd - Ro16 - 1st
    Cup: x - Ro8 - 1st - Playoffs - Preliminary - Qualifying - Preliminary - Playoffs - Qualifying - Ro8

███████████
    ███████████
    ███████████

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeon View Post
    I dont give a **** about whiny little ****s like you. In my opinion everyone who creats threads like this should be banned.
    Look, many people that come to this forum still dont understand about teams with unsigned players. Whiny **** or not, it is a bit unfair for you to say they should all be banned for threads like this. You should educate the person before you berate them. Then if they still create threads like this, THEN by all means, let loose the hounds of hell on him.

Pro
    Do people on here actually forget that you go up a level every season, the bot and abandoned teams become less and less? Of course its going to get harder, i drew 2 and lost one on the bounce but havent pissed my pants yet

Yes i think that some games the engine gets it wrong but see if your losing or drawing alot, take some of the blame!

Too many on here reckon there alex ferguson, blaming the game engine is the easy way out!

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    Look, many people that come to this forum still dont understand about teams with unsigned players. Whiny **** or not, it is a bit unfair for you to say they should all be banned for threads like this. You should educate the person before you berate them. Then if they still create threads like this, THEN by all means, let loose the hounds of hell on him.
    If they take the time to make a normal post, without insulting etc I dont have a problem. But they register to this forum only to vent, most of the time with several insults.
    League: 1st - 1st - 3rd - 2nd - 2nd - 1st - 3rd - 1st - 3rd - 2nd
    CL: x - Ro16 - 2nd - Ro4 - Ro8 - 2nd - 2nd - Ro16 - 1st
    Cup: x - Ro8 - 1st - Playoffs - Preliminary - Qualifying - Preliminary - Playoffs - Qualifying - Ro8

███████████
    ███████████
    ███████████

Pro
    """"" come back to complain after he beat you... """""

""""" I dont give a **** about whiny little ****s like you. In my opinion everyone who creats threads like this should be banned. """"""""

""""" If they take the time to make a normal post, without insulting etc I dont have a problem. But they register to this forum only to vent, most of the time with several insults. """"""""

Mister Zeon can you please explain me what exactly is the "normal" post and why my post isnt normal?? And please can you explain my who I have insulted?? The above is your words not mine pal!!!! And about what i must educate for??
    I say to you again, if you think that a abandoned team can after 5 maches be first at the leage, and this is normal to you then i have not words to say to you.
    At the other hand...you can educate me of course!
    Last edited by Nikose; 05-13-2013 at 05:20 AM.
    Oι παικτες μας δεν ειχαν κινητρο. Οι αντιπαλοι ηθελαν περισσοτερο τη νικη. . (Σχολιο βοηθου μετα απο νικη με 4-0) Η μαγεια των προγραμματιστων του T11.

That is a bit messed up, a team of 6 players fielded only in 2nd spot. I don't see how it's made them any money though, that player is obviously not spending, look at the low rating of his players. The other managers must be asleep too, if they cannot beat that!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast