Thread: top scorer

Addicted

top scorer

In our league 3 players have same goals (exactly 20). Does it mean that we all get that reward or only that which is highest in the table?

Quote Originally Posted by tomu741 View Post
    In our league 3 players have same goals (exactly 20). Does it mean that we all get that reward or only that which is highest in the table?
    As far as I know, yes, the 3 in 1st place get the reward.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    As far as I know, yes, the 3 in 1st place get the reward.
    Unless they're on the same team. Only one player from the same team can earn the reward.

Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

The only thing I won this season is the top scorer award. The club legend extended his contract but we already have two potential replacements for him. This means the bench might be his place next season.

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Addicted
    My player won the top goal scorer but didn't get 30 % increase in finishing after the quality were adjusted to the new level. Has anyone else experienced it?

I did not gain the 10 rest packs you should get for winning it either.
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    The only thing I won this season is the top scorer award. The club legend extended his contract but we already have two potential replacements for him. This means the bench might be his place next season.

Am sorry this post belongs else where.

Quote Originally Posted by Arphaxad View Post
    My player won the top goal scorer but didn't get 30 % increase in finishing after the quality were adjusted to the new level. Has anyone else experienced it?

I did not gain the 10 rest packs you should get for winning it either.
    Have you checked for the in-game banner, where it says claim? If its not there, then am sorry you did not click to join the challenge last season.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    Have you checked for the in-game banner, where it says claim? If its not there, then am sorry you did not click to join the challenge last season.

Just figured it out, thanks. Any idea for how long you can claim it? I'd rather power train my player first before claiming it.

Quote Originally Posted by Arphaxad View Post
    Just figured it out, thanks. Any idea for how long you can claim it? I'd rather power train my player first before claiming it.

It might go off in 2 days time. There's no harm in claiming it now...