Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Season 132 forum STs challenge - Scorers Challenge REGISTER THREAD

Season 132 forum STs challenge - Scorers Challenge REGISTER THREAD

Let's go again with a seasonal challenge for our Managers, which will consist in earning Man of the Match, Assistances and Goals, with a player trained to play mainly in the Midfield of your squad.

You can select a ST player -multipositions allowed - and your chosen player (only 1) will represent your club throught this season getting points, the pointing system will be like this:
    Man of the Match - 5 points
    Goals - 3 points
    Assictance - 1 points

We will reward the best 3 players with 50-40-30 Tokens and we will count the points earned in the 3 main competitions. (League, Cup CL, SL ***please remember that if your team ends in the 3rd position of the Group Stage of Champions league you'll need to send a capture before you're placed to the Super League, where you can keep earning points***

In case of draw, will have more value the Goals earned, 2nd place for MotM, 3rd for Assists. If Draw stills, League will have more value checking same criteria, followed of CL/SL and Cup.

We Will Close the register period for this challenge on day 12-13 of the current season.

Note that we only count the Results we can track in the players ststs, so Friends, League, FAs and other tournaments like Super Cup aren't counted.
    We will need a capture of your player if he's placed 3rd in the CL Group Stage as stats will be hidden if you're placed to the Super League.

Last challanges_:
    S129
    https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...ng-thread.html
    S130
    S131

Last Season Forumers who were rewarded in the 2 activities we were running, can join the challange but can't claim rewards, these are;
    Superdunk, Eastsider, Stevan99, and Eurofieds.
    Last edited by khris; 05-24-2020 at 03:15 PM.
    Epic10 likes this.

And just to point it out, maybe we could try a specific AML challange or one for AMRs in a couple of seasons. So we check out how the preferred leg affects (still we know it's cosmetic )

Good one but don't seem like I'm standing a chance lol

My striker

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My player

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

hopeless

RUDI ALFIAN

Addicted
    Presenting my entry into this competition. Although he has won the competition only once but has he been one of the most consistent performer in this tournament.

Season 132 forum STs challenge - Scorers Challenge REGISTER THREAD-screenshot_2020-05-24-19-44-39-891_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    Presenting my entry into this competition. Although he has won the competition only once but has he been one of the most consistent performer in this tournament.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2020-05-24-19-44-39-891_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg 
Views:	185 
Size:	92.5 KB 
ID:	133657
    Suazo looking at Ludovic : Go get them, kiddo.
    Siddharth Singh likes this.
    I m still around, LOL!

Samuel Eto'o...

Sent from my SM-A505F using Tapatalk

Better call it '' attackers challenge ''( so to include all , aml amc amr st ) and not ST challenge Khris ^^ , it will never be a pure St competition cause majority of the managers will put their wingers rather than pure ST ( by allowing multi-position )
    Altiplano and milpol like this.

“Football is born in the brain, not in the body"

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast