Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Der_Ryan_M
  • 1 Post By Arphaxad

Thread: Training or friendlies?

Training or friendlies?

Is there a real benefit for friendlies?

1. Better to play against weak opponent and win easily (and take the blue,green,red boosts)?
    Or better to play against strong opponent and perhaps lose?

2. In friendlies it costs about 10% stamina.. but get less skill points than with training worth 10%. Is this correct? Or I chose the wrong type of friendlies?

Quote Originally Posted by Josse van de Ven View Post
    Is there a real benefit for friendlies?

1. Better to play against weak opponent and win easily (and take the blue,green,red boosts)?
    Or better to play against strong opponent and perhaps lose?

2. In friendlies it costs about 10% stamina.. but get less skill points than with training worth 10%. Is this correct? Or I chose the wrong type of friendlies?
    1.) Better play vs weak opponent just for the packs. Unless you want to test your squad vs a real opponent.

2.) I think training is always better, as you can select which skills you want to improve and it is generally better value for the condition loss.

I try to play 3-4 friendlies a day just with my bench for some extra packs and to use the condition of the bench players, who I don't use anyways.
    Nebu likes this.

Addicted
    I'm only a level 2 manager, but what I do is train the substitutes and reserves in order to boost the training bonus to 10 %. After that, I just play friendly games with them, usually 4-5 per day. If I do that regularly during the season, I basically gain enough rest packs to train a fast trainer from 99 % to 120 % for free. Well worth it besides adding some extra income and other packs.
    NUNO FC likes this.