Thread: Does losing become a habit?

Apprentice

Does losing become a habit?

On a bit of a losing streak, was 6 points clear of my league with 3 games to play - lost all 3 and finished 2nd!
    This season lost 1st cup game at home (v stronger opponent (112% v 130%) 1-2 then managed a draw away 1-1, so went out of cup, but thought I had moved the corner, but lost 1-2 away in the league this morning v a 'weaker' team (100% v 113%).
    Got Champs league game tonight v another 'weaker' opponent, so see how that goes. Played and won friendlies & won Association games in between, but it does seem that if you go on a losing run, it is hard to stop and turn around.
    Any useful suggestions would be appreciated.

Cheers

Dave
    Golden Lion FC
    Level 81
    Last edited by davewootton1964; 05-26-2020 at 02:00 PM.

Apprentice
    Losing, just as much as winning, can't be a habit.

My humble suggestion will be for you to try and be online for your games and try switching tactics like between attack and defence or perhaps move your players a little forward or backwards on the formation section.

If you can maintain a good possession and pass accuracy percentage, I don't think you'll be losing against much weaker teams that often.

Sent from my TECNO-C9 using Tapatalk

Apprentice
    Thanks for that - I am at level 81, so been playing the game for a while now and always try to attend games and currently in furlough, so the games for me are a vital part of my day and cannot remember the last game I missed tbh.
    I just find I am tinkering more now I am not winning where last season until this final 3 games, I had only lost 1 more all season in the league and only gone out of cup and Champs League on aggregate