Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: League Placement Question.

League Placement Question.

I worked for 3 consecutive seasons to raise my team level from 70% to 123% last season, and I got my first triple wins, in level 14. Now my team is 103%. The cup players were two thirds between 90% and 110%, Rest below 90%.I think it's fair.
    Update League:
    But to get in league which have only 4 players 70-80%, 8 players between 115% and 130%, and 3 players +140%. I think there's something wrong with that. I think two of them are tanking and one is winning. But the 8 other players are fighting too.
    Now I think I'm not going to win top 8 this season.
    Is this NORMAL situation in top eleven?
    Last edited by Kira_85; 05-27-2020 at 08:56 AM.

Don't worry, the 149 can be a tanker. He/She may not be interested in the League title
    Nebu likes this.

How can he tank his matches when he has 20+ players over 135%

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kira_85 View Post
    How can he tank his matches when he has 20+ players over 135%
    He's not promoting, so his players never decrease in quality. They're the same year in and year out. He power trains them on top of that.

Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

May I know what's the purpose for tanking? Since they are not interested in getting league champion and they couldn't be involve in CL European Cup?

He is winning. The other 140+% two are tanking. They lost 2 matches already. It's a hell league. Literally there are 11 teams stronger than me. 2 of them are tanking. So that leaves 9 teams. Ah, my first two matches played with 122% & 124% and lost 6-0 and 5-0. I'm thinking of saving my tokens and greens and let it slide this season. I will try my best in cup and championship (top 3 maybe). But won't bother with league.
    Last edited by Kira_85; 05-27-2020 at 09:00 AM.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparksue View Post
    May I know what's the purpose for tanking? Since they are not interested in getting league champion and they couldn't be involve in CL European Cup?
    Two fold: association games and farming boosters and cash for the future. Usually, people tank when their team gets old and they need to substitute the majority of their line up. Since this isn't possible during one season alone as you need a great amount of cash and rest packs, people take one season off by tanking/farming. The season after that, they've accumulated enough resources to be competitive again.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kira_85 View Post
    He is winning. The other 140+% two are tanking. They lost 2 matches already. It's a hell league. Literally there are 11 teams stronger than me. 2 of them are tanking. So that leaves 9 teams. Ah, my first two matches played with 122% & 124% and lost 6-0 and 5-0. I'm thinking of saving my tokens and greens and let it slide this season. I will try my best in cup and championship (top 3 maybe). But won't bother with league.
    If you're content with promoting you should aim for the top 8. If not, and you want your tokens, greens and cash to be invested towards trophies, you should focus on the cup events and stay out of the top 8.

Apprentice
    You never know what top eleven might be planning. So fight for top 8. They might organize an event and make you regret not doing so.

I have beaten teams of 160% with my 122% team, it does not happen often but it does happen. I finished 2nd last season with the third being 140% and fourth 144%.

I will listen to your advice and see what happens 🤔

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast