Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Season destroyed already by tankers

Rookie

Season destroyed already by tankers

The optimism of the new season has been destroyed already on discovering I have been drawn against a tanker in both the Champions league and the cup. A team with a rating of over 160% who won 3 cups last season but somehow struggled to finish in the top 8 of their league. This can only be done if they completely tanked last season's league.

This team is destroying the chances of 31 other champions league teams and 63 cup teams by CHEATING.

Have written to Nordeus but doubt anything will be done!

Rookie
    They need to cut the qualification to chl for the winner
    Plus an interesting idea would be to incentivise the clubs based on percentage of winning in a season ( with some good awards like tokens)
    Example, win 90% of season official games and you get x tokens . This might reduce tanking
    maloukees likes this.

Apprentice
    I feel your pain - got a 128% guy who has a 154% striker in the cup - out in the first round again lol

Apprentice
    I was drawn with very strong teams and tankers because my team is 140% for 3 consecutive season's (I really suffered).

So I sold all my 3 midfielders (124%, 122% and 120% players) at the end of the season. Now there is no tanker in my champs league and league.

I paid the price though, as my team is 106% from 132%).

I premeditated how to bounce back by bring youth MC's through the academy, I'll sign them up after the league draws.

You just have to get creative against tankers.

Sent from my TECNO-C9 using Tapatalk

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbas View Post
    I premeditated how to bounce back by bring youth MC's through the academy, I'll sign them up after the league draws.
    The league draw has been made already. You can sign up your new players.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Famous
    Tankers out of this game...

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Guido van den Berg View Post
    Jeez, thanks for confirming that. He scared the heck out of me, lol.

Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Guido van den Berg View Post
    OK. Thanks. Signing them now.

Sent from my TECNO-C9 using Tapatalk

Dreamer
    So the Norwich or Stoke or Watford have to complain every EPL season that they have got Man City of LIverpool right ? Ridiculous lol
    If the player is the same level, stfu. If its higher from the higher level , yeah, OK, this should be changed differently. In my CL there is a team from above level, I have beaten him last season and I will kick his balls again this season ...

Nordeus will never abandon them, they pay money as well, I play against top 100 asso s often and I can tell you that all of them have had ugly portuguese failure one on their side. Keep dreamin

Rookie
    That is not a fair comparison. More realistically it is comparing Man City or Liverpool deliberately being relegated so as they can play in the Championship against much weaker teams like Leeds or West Brom, winning the league easily and claiming that as a title.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast