Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Condition in association games

Addicted

Condition in association games

I know that the players' condition is the same after an association game as before it. But what condition do they enter a game with? If all my players are at 70-75 % before an association game, will they enter it with that condition level?

If someone knows the answer, I'm also curious to learn how the performance of a player is affected by the condition level. Does a 70 % condition player perform worse than if he had 99 % condition and if so, do we have an idea of the relation/ratio between performance and condition? What charasteristics/behaviours are affected by condition level, i.e. do they avoid taking offensive runs if condition level is low, do they become more prone to injury etc? Any thresholds to look out for, i.e. a player performs equally good between 75-99 % condition, performance drops below 75 % and a further drop should be expected below 60 % etc.
    Last edited by Arphaxad; 05-29-2020 at 02:11 PM.
    Polotoed and WiseSif like this.

Apprentice
    Association and competitions matches don't impact on morales and rest. If you go into these matches with 75%, the match begins with 75% and after the match it goes back to 75%. Of course your players with get tired quickly but I don't know if it affect their performance.

I just posted my experience after the Italian tour in the Italian tour section, but let me post here for you to see.

I lost 54T and gave up on the tour. After my league match I played Mourinho (134% at my level) and my team was 106% (without using morales on those that were down and rest to replenish them). I was testing a new formation and I trashed him 8-nil, he only had 1 shot on target. (Screenshots below)

Another experience of mine some season's ago. If you organise friendlies with rest below 30%, it will be an automatic 0-3 loss. So on the last day of the season, I felt I don't need the match, I'll finish second anyway, so I trained my players dry. They were below 30% so I can get a walk-over. To my surprise, the match was played (unlike friendlies). That explains why abandoned teams always play official matches even when they are drained.

It's up to you to figure out if they perform better when drained or not. For me, last season people complained of wasting rest to play Friendly Championships, I didn't as I think my players perform good with rest at 99% or 75%. I don't play with them lower than that but i always make sure the morales are up.

Sent from my TECNO-C9 using Tapatalk

Apprentice
    Most of my players finished the match with Mourinho with 54-52%.

Addicted
    Thanks for your reply, mate.

I just moved a league game I had ahead of an association game because I wanted to go into the association game strong. I was reluctant to spend 2T on it initially, but did eventually. Unluckily, my association game was 28min after my league game. So my players wouldn't have any chance to rest.

I see many people going into games at 85 %. Never tried 75 % in official games. In friendlies on the other hand, I've gone much lower. What I've discovered is that they get injuries more easily. Can't evaluate whether it has affected their performance though. The fact that they get tired faster isn't an indicator of anything. Because we, at least I, don't know what happens with the players' performances when they get tired (take less runs, gets slower?).

Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk
    deepedgefc likes this.
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Apprentice
    Let me update you on my association match which just ended. I lost the first leg 2-3 when my conditions were above 80%. My opponent is 118% and my team 108%.

I went into it after my league game and I didn't update the condition of my team. I only raise the morales. I won 3-2. Take a look at some of the players condition before the game. I think 60% was the lowest and we won.

Apprentice
    Let me update you on my association match which just ended. I lost the first leg 2-3 when my conditions were above 80%. My opponent is 115% and my team 109%.

I went into it after my league game and I didn't update the condition of my team. I only raise the morales. I won 3-2. Take a look at some of the players condition before the game. I think 60% was the lowest and we won.

Arphaxad likes this.

Apprentice
    I'm not saying you should make it a habit. My association was getting second anyway so I did that and still won.

It's not like I go into a competitive match with that condition. I do it and mostly win but I don't try it in important matches.

I updated that so the this thread should be complete with all the information when someone wants to view it and have a clear picture of how condition is in top eleven.

In my humble opinion, it doesn't affect player's performance, just as training to 10% affects nothing of player's performance.

Arphaxad likes this.

Addicted
    Thanks mate. Was just trolled in my association game. I was 15 % stronger. My opponent had 3 free kicks and scored on all 3 lol

Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Addicted
    You should look at Khris guide for all this and majority of veteran managers agree with this theory. In short there are a numbers of parameters according to which a result of a game is decided.

Some parameters like Team Quality and Formation are primary. They are always taken into account for a game simulation.

While other parameters like Condition, Morale, Win bonus etc are secondary. Among all these secondary parameters only a few are choose for game simulation. So condition will have zero effect on your result if it isn't choosen for a simulation even if you play with nil condition.

All we have in Top 11 are theories. Devs have never said a single things about how the game functions. So you will see difference of opinion on every topic.

The only thing we know for sure is that if you have a good quality team, you will end up winning majority of your matches.
    Arphaxad likes this.

Apprentice
    Thanks. I am yet to read Kris guide on this issue.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast