Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Lyricalray
  • 1 Post By Lyricalray

Thread: Time Interval between Matches

Time Interval between Matches

Now I am bothered and more worried on how my daily matches are fixed. Having a whole day to play two matches is something to be considered when fixing match time in order to give a certain time interval between the first and the second matches.

Today I have two matches. Presently it's 2:58pm in Nigeria and I haven't played any of these matches. What would have been great and convenient for me and my team would have been 1 match played in the morning and the other played in the afternoon or evening for more convenient time and also for the player to have enough time to rest and replenish their conditions. But reverse is the case here with Nordues only giving 3 hours interval between the two matches (I attached an image for readers' attention).

I believe Nordues can do better and a little more considerate when fixing match time.

Cc: Administrators and Moderators of Top Eleven

Team Name: Forza Adiat
    Manager Level: 59
    Trophy won: 65
    IImaestroII likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyricalray View Post
    Now I am bothered and more worried on how my daily matches are fixed. Having a whole day to play two matches is something to be considered when fixing match time in order to give a certain time interval between the first and the second matches.

Today I have two matches. Presently it's 2:58pm in Nigeria and I haven't played any of these matches. What would have been great and convenient for me and my team would have been 1 match played in the morning and the other played in the afternoon or evening for more convenient time and also for the player to have enough time to rest and replenish their conditions. But reverse is the case here with Nordues only giving 3 hours interval between the two matches (I attached an image for readers' attention).

I believe Nordues can do better and a little more considerate when fixing match time.

Cc: Administrators and Moderators of Top Eleven

Match time fixing is not a easy task cause you need to consider also the other side ( your opponent ) time window of availability , it laways been like this with 3 hours + gap between matches ( there are certain cases , extraordinary cases during the last day of the season where the supercup is really near the league match ). We will see in future what can be done to improve it

“Football is born in the brain, not in the body"

Quote Originally Posted by IImaestroII View Post
    Match time fixing is not a easy task cause you need to consider also the other side ( your opponent ) time window of availability , it laways been like this with 3 hours + gap between matches ( there are certain cases , extraordinary cases during the last day of the season where the supercup is really near the league match ). We will see in future what can be done to improve it
    I am being considerate. That's why I said they can do better at least to let the players rest while considering those who have limited resources too. Wouldn't be here to complain if not that it's been happening since the beginning of this season even last season. Would consider changing location though if nothing is done. I appreciate your response

Last edited by Lyricalray; 06-02-2020 at 06:31 PM.
    IImaestroII likes this.