Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: WTF? what happened

Sometimes when you load up the T11 game it sometimes doesn't load up the players profiles properly and managers can all appear as anonymous.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Sometimes when you load up the T11 game it sometimes doesn't load up the players profiles properly and managers can all appear as anonymous.
    And not to question your wisdom on this, but you know this for a fact?

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I refresh the browser evry 1min if i show interest in one certain player, Sir! And there are some other bidders with real profile than the Bots but i dont think this is the problem so i didnt PrntScr them in the pic.

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    I can confirm it aswell. Sometimes when you log via top eleven site or fb, then just close the window w/o logging out and go via iphone, you get your profile covered and appear as anonymus. Same thing vise versa. And if i recall, IOS and ANDROID users which play w/o FB havw that status too.

Apprentice
    Bots bidding for players...nicely done Nordeus...

Yes, I've seen it all before, I've loaded up my game before and my own profile came up 'Anonymous' instead of the managers name of the left hand corner of the game window.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    I can confirm it aswell. Sometimes when you log via top eleven site or fb, then just close the window w/o logging out and go via iphone, you get your profile covered and appear as anonymus. Same thing vise versa. And if i recall, IOS and ANDROID users which play w/o FB havw that status too.
    so to confirm, players on phones show up as anonymous if they are not using facebook to login. I thought you needed fb to login when using the phone?

so to confirm, players on phones show up as anonymous if they are not using facebook to login. I thought you needed fb to login when using the phone?
    you can also play as IOS user.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12