Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Level 3 Association?

rodalopin

Level 3 Association?

How is it possible that a team/manager of Level 3 is also in an association when they are not unlocked until level 4?

rodalopin
    Level 3 Association?-screenshot_2020-06-10-21-35-10-535_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by rodalopin View Post
    How is it possible that a team/manager of Level 3 is also in an association when they are not unlocked until level 4?
    You can invite managers who are below level 4 to an association if the manager in question has a facebook account linked to their top eleven account, then they can accept a friend request from one of the association members, they then can be invited to the association by that member and they can choose to accept or decline the invitation.

rodalopin
    Yes, I've got the notification of an invitation to associations myself twice, but they were only notifications on mobile, when I touch on them, the game opens up in the Associations section that says is locked until level 4 and I don't see where to accept or reject it, so my understanding is that... Yeah, defo locked. That's why I don't understand

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by rodalopin View Post
    Yes, I've got the notification of an invitation to associations myself twice, but they were only notifications on mobile, when I touch on them, the game opens up in the Associations section that says is locked until level 4 and I don't see where to accept or reject it, so my understanding is that... Yeah, defo locked. That's why I don't understand
    Well yes, I have seen people get into an association below level 4, I am pretty certain that that is a way people below level 4 can get into one, I am not too sure what is happening to you though as like I said, I have seen it work before.
    Last edited by Max; 06-10-2020 at 10:02 PM.

Addicted
    Befriend a person that has an association. After you've accepted the fb request get him to send you an invitation to the association. Accept. Done.

That's the way I did. And I'm level 2.
    Last edited by Arphaxad; 06-11-2020 at 02:32 PM.
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Arphaxad View Post
    Befriend a person that has an association. After you've accepted the fb request get him to send you an invitation to the association. Accept. Done.

That's the way I did. And I'm level 2.
    you don't need to do any of that with facebook. all you do is go through friend list, or ucl leagues or cup games and click the managers asso and keep doing to until you find an OPEN asso. then enter it, come out and BINGO, the asso is unlocked (even at lvl 1)

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by minamino View Post
    you don't need to do any of that with facebook. all you do is go through friend list, or ucl leagues or cup games and click the managers asso and keep doing to until you find an OPEN asso. then enter it, come out and BINGO, the asso is unlocked (even at lvl 1)
    That's good to know, thanks.

Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Addicted
    I find good explanation here.

Last edited by RaiKo; 06-12-2020 at 05:34 PM.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiKo View Post
    I find good explanation here.
    after already explaining it you post a video explaining everything you DON'T need to do to join an asso. as stated in my previous comment:
    you do not need to befriend someone in an asso
    you do not need to add strangers to facebook.

you simply find an asso that is OPEN, you JOIN it and then you LEAVE it and your asso option becomes available. simple. why the video showing a much more complicated way ?
    Last edited by minamino; 06-12-2020 at 05:46 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast