Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Most effective way to build a team?

Most effective way to build a team?

Hi! So I have this doubt, I'm currently at level 6 and learning the game mechanics and tactics. So, recently I have this doubt:

I have 5 young-star players that I want to train, currently they're:

My ST - 129% - age 20
    My AMR - 122% - age 19
    My AML - 121% - age 18
    My DC - 113% - age 18
    My other DC - 112% - age 21

All of them are "fast trainers", and have proper SA also. I have 200 rest packs and want to "power train" them for the last decisive matches, so wich should I choose?

A) Power train the stronger ones? Like my ST or AML/AMR
    B) Power train my both DC (from 113% / 112% to 120% both), looking for more "balance".

I also have my DR and DL at 107%, but they don't perform so well, so I'm not planning on train them, yet.

Any tips will be welcome, thanks!

EDIT: DC = Central Defender.
    Last edited by zacaa009; 06-12-2020 at 11:43 PM.
    Lyricalray likes this.

Addicted
    It's kind of late in the season for powertraining. With that being said it depends on your purpose. Are you looking to be efficient (maximise input/output ratio) or productive (ie doing the right thing)?

If you're using a formation with wingers in attack I'd focus on the AMR/AML until the average quality of each specific and important drill is 120, after that the efficiency decreases considerably which means you need considerably more rest packs in order to gain skills.

Here's a training planner I developed to help you with it https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/top...ink_source=app

Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk
    Last edited by Arphaxad; 06-13-2020 at 05:23 AM.
    zacaa009 likes this.
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Powertrain 21 yo defender. 18-21 years is fast development, with 22 it gets a lot slower. So I would train this guy as it is the last season where you will get a lot of value for the packs you invest in him.
    zacaa009 likes this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by zacaa009 View Post
    Hi! So I have this doubt, I'm currently at level 6 and learning the game mechanics and tactics. So, recently I have this doubt:

I have 5 young-star players that I want to train, currently they're:

My ST - 129% - age 20
    My AMR - 122% - age 19
    My AML - 121% - age 18
    My DC - 113% - age 18
    My other DC - 112% - age 21

All of them are "fast trainers", and have proper SA also. I have 200 rest packs and want to "power train" them for the last decisive matches, so wich should I choose?

A) Power train the stronger ones? Like my ST or AML/AMR
    B) Power train my both DC (from 113% / 112% to 120% both), looking for more "balance".

I also have my DR and DL at 107%, but they don't perform so well, so I'm not planning on train them, yet.

Any tips will be welcome, thanks!

EDIT: DC = Central Defender.
    I think that it will not change anything. For example, if you train your DC from 113% to 124%, your overall quality only increases 1%. I would save 200 greens for the next season.
    zacaa009 likes this.

Save up 300 greens. That's about a week and a half of saving rests. During that time, identify a player who's minimum 99% and has as few "gray" stats as possible. A young striker can be power trained to 130% quite easily, when you make it to this point, you should have spent about 200-225 greens. Be more specific about the drills at this point. Train his weaker stats, the ones that are grayed out. Needless to say your season will suffer through this phase. BUt you'll have a 140% bu the end of it. Repeat the process with a second player, preferably a young DC. Next season repeat process if you want.
    zacaa009 likes this.

Addicted
    best formation is 451v

Quote Originally Posted by Arphaxad View Post
    It's kind of late in the season for powertraining. With that being said it depends on your purpose. Are you looking to be efficient (maximise input/output ratio) or productive (ie doing the right thing)?

If you're using a formation with wingers in attack I'd focus on the AMR/AML until the average quality of each specific and important drill is 120, after that the efficiency decreases considerably which means you need considerably more rest packs in order to gain skills.

Here's a training planner I developed to help you with it https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/top...ink_source=app

Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk
    Thank you and sorry for the late response.

Already made another thread with a doubt about power training.

So it's better to wait for early season to do it? And not mid-late. Because I was saving rest for 1 week and my question is if it worth train them now since they're young or wait for the start of the next season when they drop 20%.

Quote Originally Posted by Batistuta9 View Post
    Save up 300 greens. That's about a week and a half of saving rests. During that time, identify a player who's minimum 99% and has as few "gray" stats as possible. A young striker can be power trained to 130% quite easily, when you make it to this point, you should have spent about 200-225 greens. Be more specific about the drills at this point. Train his weaker stats, the ones that are grayed out. Needless to say your season will suffer through this phase. BUt you'll have a 140% bu the end of it. Repeat the process with a second player, preferably a young DC. Next season repeat process if you want.
    Thanks for your advice, and sorry for the late reply. I didn't knew about when is the best time to power train them. I currently have 240 rest packs. Should I wait for next season then?

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by zacaa009 View Post
    Thank you and sorry for the late response.

Already made another thread with a doubt about power training.

So it's better to wait for early season to do it? And not mid-late. Because I was saving rest for 1 week and my question is if it worth train them now since they're young or wait for the start of the next season when they drop 20%.
    It depends on your goals. If you train them now they'll lose 20 % tomorrow. So it's easier to train them tomorrow as long as they're young. Another disadvantage training them late in the season is that the high average quality will influence your league draw in a negative manner next season as you'll be drawn against higher rated teams since you'll increase your overall average quality once you powertrain your players.

If I were you, I'd save the rest packs until tomorrow. How old are the players you have in mind?
    zacaa009 likes this.
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Quote Originally Posted by Arphaxad View Post
    It depends on your goals. If you train them now they'll lose 20 % tomorrow. So it's easier to train them tomorrow as long as they're young. Another disadvantage training them late in the season is that the high average quality will influence your league draw in a negative manner next season as you'll be drawn against higher rated teams since you'll increase your overall average quality once you powertrain your players.

If I were you, I'd save the rest packs until tomorrow. How old are the players you have in mind?
    I see, a few more guys told me the same.

The ones that I have in mind right now are:

AMR - 124% (current) - 18yo
    DC - 122% - 18yo
    AML - 124% - 19yo.

I also have in mind other players of my squad for the future:

DC - 122% - 21yo
    DR & DL - 113% and 114% - 20yo both.
    ST - 130% - 20yo.

According to the guide of fast trainers, they all are. But my goal right now are the first 3.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast