Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Arphaxad

Thread: Best way to use hundreds of tokens

Best way to use hundreds of tokens

So I'm a returning user from ~2014. Logged in to find I'm level 13 and had ~400 rests, 120 tokens and a few hundred million which I bought a new team with and trained them up. It looks like I'll win the triple crown, and I'm farming rests now for next season.

I've recently completed some free offers and have 700 tokens, which I'm hoarding for the future. What's the best way to use these?

I'm thinking filling all youth academy slots in pre-season, assigning them coaches, and then training them hard, and repeat every season?

Also, I see negotiations open tomorrow. Do I have to list a player to receive offers? Do people usually send rubbish offers in terms of tokens?

Many thanks in advance!

In my opinion is buy young talents and greens from them but a lot of player will disagree here probably as buying greens with token may not feel very good.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    In my opinion is buy young talents and greens from them but a lot of player will disagree here probably as buying greens with token may not feel very good.
    I buy greens with my surplus Tokens as well. I think it's a great strategy. Having a bunch of Tokens just laying around is just uninvested capital. I treat them like I treat any capital: make it work for me and not the other way around.

Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Quote Originally Posted by GT85 View Post
    So I'm a returning user from ~2014. Logged in to find I'm level 13 and had ~400 rests, 120 tokens and a few hundred million which I bought a new team with and trained them up. It looks like I'll win the triple crown, and I'm farming rests now for next season.

I've recently completed some free offers and have 700 tokens, which I'm hoarding for the future. What's the best way to use these?

I'm thinking filling all youth academy slots in pre-season, assigning them coaches, and then training them hard, and repeat every season?

Also, I see negotiations open tomorrow. Do I have to list a player to receive offers? Do people usually send rubbish offers in terms of tokens?

Many thanks in advance!
    Welcome back bro... You have to be prudent in spending your resources. The game not same as it was back in the days.

I joined 2015 though, a year after you joined but been active all the years except for few months that I went hiding too but back since 2017.

I will advice you to be prudent and try to seek for advice to understand better how the game works now. Peace bro

Team Name: Forza Adiat
    Manager Level: 59
    Trophy Won: 65