Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Omg!

Banned
    i lost about 50 tokens without bidd for player they just disappeared.They may have some technical problem i dont know.Visit Support.Nordeus.eu make reg and send them your problem and wait today they not work hope tomorrow or next few days we will have answers about our problems For me bad is that i need GK and now i have 0 tokens,cant finish my team

Banned
    I have a question: how long should I wait for an answer when I have a problem?tokens are gone I need and I can not buy new now.And generally is there any chance my problem is at least considered?I understand that there are many people in the game and therefore a lot of problems,but at least there is some clarity how long consideration and possible solutions to problems.
    If someone admin bothered to answer me would be very grateful for an answer

May be he has retired and enjoying his life with his family

Banned
    I am still -50 tokens .........this is not funny for me,and no answers from anyone /

Pro
    maybe someone hacked into your account, bid 50 times for him in the initial round and someone else won the auction.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by magic3 View Post
    maybe someone hacked into your account, bid 50 times for him in the initial round and someone else won the auction.
    I do not think rather it is about a bug as is common in almost all games.I would know if someone bidd for player from my acc.I'm more worried that even if there is any solution to this problem it will not be soon.I hope my fears are wrong and my problem be solved soon.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12