Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By ninja3697
  • 1 Post By ninja3697

Thread: Need of a new rating system

Need of a new rating system

I have been playing top eleven for a while now and the think I hate most ( well apart from bugs and scripting) is getting tankers drawn in the association. I have a decent 100% team and I do fine with it playing agaist slightly stronger oppositions, but the problem comes against the teams who have like four-five 120+ players and other 70-80 rated mutants having 200+ white skills. No matter what I do, they just smack me with ridiculously dumb formations ( like having 2cbs, 3 MCs, and 5 attackers). The fact is simple, the overall rating is not the clear indicator of the true strength of the team and there should be a change in rating system that top eleven uses. Some changes imo are
    1. Make the overall rating of players depend on white skills only. If the gray skills doesn't matter in game, why they should be used to determine a player's strength ?
    2. Setting a upper and lower bound on the skills. I mean seriously I have played so many other football games and never seen players having negative ratings. What does exactly -40 crossing means ? There should be a minimum value beyond which a skill could not go.
    Same with the higher bound, which I think is 340% rn, but it should be way lower than that. I am not a player who is going to watch 30 videos every day. I play game for tactical matchups and not to farm resources. It should be around 180-200 mark at most so that every players has a chance, not just the tankers.
    3. Making promotion more rewarding. And rn for a fact it is not. I got around 60 tokens in a season which got spent easily in a season. Now even if I am a rich manager, I still don't have the tokens to compete in the auction and even if I don't want to, tanking looks like the best stretegy because I just can't afford to take a 20% cut which leads me to another point..
    4. 20% reduction is way too much. I understand that when you are going up a level, you need better players but 20% reduction makes absolutely impossible to compete without buying new players. A player who is giving you 50 goals last season suddenly can't score even 20 next season. Make reductions, but make it a little less like 10% so we can maintain a team by the rest packs we get from last season.
    And about reducing a skill below 0%, you can simply reduce the remainder of cut from the highest skill of the player or even better distribute it equally to other non zero skills of the player.

This is just the things I have observed from the game, and please forgive me if I have gone wrong somewhere.
    RaiKo likes this.

So because your too lazy to study your opponent you want the game to change so you can still be lazy.
    LEAGUE WINNER 8
    LEAGUE RUNNER UP 5
    CUP WINNER 4
    CUP RUNNER UP 4
    C.L. WINNER 2
    C.L. RUNNER UP 4
    TREBLES 1
    SUPER CUP WINNER 2
    CUP DOUBLES 3
    CUP TREBLES 1

Addicted
    In reality game has changed. From good to this. And about "this" there are a lot of articles in this forum

Yaa watching 30 ads is a lot of work for me. And fyi I do study every opponent I play against..it is about the draw machanism that top eleven use, so even I am using a perfect formation and perfect tactics, my players are up against demigods with twice the white skills. I am lazy bcz I have a job and home to take care of and the game doesn't mention that it's not for lazy people.
    RaiKo likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by ninja3697 View Post
    I have a decent 100% team and I do fine with it playing agaist slightly stronger oppositions, but the problem comes against the teams who have like four-five 120+ players and other 70-80 rated mutants having 200+ white skills. No matter what I do, they just smack me with ridiculously dumb formations ( like having 2cbs, 3 MCs, and 5 attackers). The fact is simple, the overall rating is not the clear indicator of the true strength of the team and there should be a change in rating system that top eleven uses.
    I liked your thoughts, especially #1 and 2. Most of the managers are also concerned with the fact that team AvQ trick is killing the game. I thought so for quite some time and it's best way to change the bonus system to prevent abusers. Wrote about it before, might wanna take a look.

https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...tml#post665459
    Last edited by RaiKo; 06-21-2020 at 04:46 PM.