Results 1 to 10 of 10
Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Der_Ryan_M
  • 1 Post By Lyricalray
  • 1 Post By RaiKo
  • 1 Post By milpol

Thread: Unbeatable/Much Successful Formations and Orders

  1. #1
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    15

    Unbeatable/Much Successful Formations and Orders

    Hello guys,

    I know, there is no unbeatable formation, we have to arrange our teams according to the opponent's team. However, I saw some managers on the game, I mean lots of managers, they are using the same tactic against every opponent, and they are becoming successful. How can it be possible? For example, I used lots of tactics, but I'm not becoming successful for years. For this reason, I'm very bored because I think the purpose of that game is to win trophies, not the opposite I think. So, I want to try my last chance in here to take advices/suggestions to become (at least) successful. Any advices/suggestions are welcome.

    Here is the tactics I used lastly but I could not get yield:

    4-1-2-2-1 (4-5-1V)
    4-3N-2W-1
    4-1-2-1-2 (Narrow Diamond)
    3N-1-2-3W-1 (3-6-1 with AMR/AMC/AML)
    3N-2W-2-2W-1 (Butterfly)
    3W-2-3W-1-1

    The orders I used with the above tactics are generally:

    Mentality: Hard Defending/Normal
    Focus Passing: Mixed
    Passing Style: Short/Mixed
    Force Counter-attacks: On
    Pressing Style: Low
    Tackling Style: Normal
    Marking Style: Zonal
    Offside Trap: Off


    Footnote: I'm using 4-1-2-3 (false 9; i.e. with AMC, not using ST) tactic now; yesterday I won by playing very well, but this morning I conceded 4 goals from a team weaker than my team.. so, I have concerns about the success of this tactic.

    Thanks in advance, guys, good luck to everyone.

  2. #2
    Famous Der_Ryan_M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,314
    Quote Originally Posted by epoxide View Post
    I know, there is no unbeatable formation, we have to arrange our teams according to the opponent's team. However, I saw some managers on the game, I mean lots of managers, they are using the same tactic against every opponent, and they are becoming successful. How can it be possible?
    They manipulate draws and always are a lot stronger than the opponent.
    RaiKo likes this.

  3. #3
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    They manipulate draws and always are a lot stronger than the opponent.
    No way man, they can also beat the ones who are stronger than them, I saw it, lots of time.. And I'm wondering it, how can it be..

  4. #4
    Apprentice Lyricalray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    266
    Quote Originally Posted by epoxide View Post
    Hello guys,

    I know, there is no unbeatable formation, we have to arrange our teams according to the opponent's team. However, I saw some managers on the game, I mean lots of managers, they are using the same tactic against every opponent, and they are becoming successful. How can it be possible? For example, I used lots of tactics, but I'm not becoming successful for years. For this reason, I'm very bored because I think the purpose of that game is to win trophies, not the opposite I think. So, I want to try my last chance in here to take advices/suggestions to become (at least) successful. Any advices/suggestions are welcome.

    Here is the tactics I used lastly but I could not get yield:

    4-1-2-2-1 (4-5-1V)
    4-3N-2W-1
    4-1-2-1-2 (Narrow Diamond)
    3N-1-2-3W-1 (3-6-1 with AMR/AMC/AML)
    3N-2W-2-2W-1 (Butterfly)
    3W-2-3W-1-1

    The orders I used with the above tactics are generally:

    Mentality: Hard Defending/Normal
    Focus Passing: Mixed
    Passing Style: Short/Mixed
    Force Counter-attacks: On
    Pressing Style: Low
    Tackling Style: Normal
    Marking Style: Zonal
    Offside Trap: Off


    Footnote: I'm using 4-1-2-3 (false 9; i.e. with AMC, not using ST) tactic now; yesterday I won by playing very well, but this morning I conceded 4 goals from a team weaker than my team.. so, I have concerns about the success of this tactic.

    Thanks in advance, guys, good luck to everyone.
    Bro, to my own understanding of this game, you have to stick to one formation and have other backup formation saved up. You can change tactics base on the type of opponent you are playing but there should be one formation for the team for your players to adapt with.

    Once you start switching from one formation to the other, your players might lose morale thereby causing them not to play well.

    Take my team for instance, I have a stable and chosen formation for my team which I have been using for more than 7 seasons now but I change tactics accordingly. I also change players but still with same formation for consistency.

    Try stick to one formation for like 2 seasons and spot the difference. Peace!

    Team Name: Forza Adiat
    Manager Level: 59
    Trophy Won: 65
    Nebu likes this.

  5. #5
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyricalray View Post
    Bro, to my own understanding of this game, you have to stick to one formation and have other backup formation saved up. You can change tactics base on the type of opponent you are playing but there should be one formation for the team for your players to adapt with.

    Once you start switching from one formation to the other, your players might lose morale thereby causing them not to play well.

    Take my team for instance, I have a stable and chosen formation for my team which I have been using for more than 7 seasons now but I change tactics accordingly. I also change players but still with same formation for consistency.

    Try stick to one formation for like 2 seasons and spot the difference. Peace!

    Team Name: Forza Adiat
    Manager Level: 59
    Trophy Won: 65
    Thank you for your suggestions, bro Actually, I thought like this, but I'm not sure about that, because there was no evidence for such a thing, I mean I don't have any evidence whether continuing with the same formation is useful or not. However, I'll try it, thank you for your suggestions again

  6. #6
    Moderator milpol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    1,743
    Good work my friend, but I'm from the people that adapt in every game
    I have explained some things here
    https://youtu.be/1vO1-q7bJHE
    My Top Eleven YouTube Channel-tricks, gameplay and more:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdI...yVzAIu-sV29ZYQ


    Top Eleven Discord Server-tournaments, giveaways, help and more:
    https://discord.gg/pFzfzya

    Greek Federation (Only for Greeks ) https://www.facebook.com/groups/573649913509322

  7. #7
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    277
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    They manipulate draws and always are a lot stronger than the opponent.
    I suppose you are familiar with FUT mode. Here is an easy solution to end manipulating draws. Changing team bonus and TPB system into team chemistry and colored links between players. Who ever heard of Messi receiving a pass from a noob player ? Or vice versa, Bad player cannot understand Messi's wisdom as a result of throwing the ball away. In this scenario you must have 0 chance to get successful at the end. If you wanna see good football game, you need to have good players to do that.(Sorry for amateur image)

    Unbeatable/Much Successful Formations and Orders-20200616_234900.jpg
    Last edited by RaiKo; 06-16-2020 at 09:51 PM.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

  8. #8
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by milpol View Post
    Good work my friend, but I'm from the people that adapt in every game
    I have explained some things here
    https://youtu.be/1vO1-q7bJHE
    Actually I know what did you say in that video, but I cannot understand how can some tactics be unbeatable, because in the game, the things in that video are not correct, unfortunately I saw lots of managers are unbeatable and they are using just one tactic. Due to that reason, I opened this thread, bro but thank you for your comment

  9. #9
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiKo View Post
    I suppose you are familiar with FUT mode. Here is an easy solution to end manipulating draws. Changing team bonus and TPB system into team chemistry and colored links between players. Who ever heard of Messi receiving a pass from a noob player ? Or vice versa, Bad player cannot understand Messi's wisdom as a result of throwing the ball away. In this scenario you must have 0 chance to get successful at the end. If you wanna see good football game, you need to have good players to do that.(Sorry for amateur image)

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20200616_234900.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	95.1 KB 
ID:	134277
    You're right, players should be good enough, but I think not only the players should be enough, but the tactic and the orders should also be important for that purpose. Mixing of them should be required, I think, but thank you for your comment

  10. #10
    Moderator milpol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    1,743
    Quote Originally Posted by epoxide View Post
    Actually I know what did you say in that video, but I cannot understand how can some tactics be unbeatable, because in the game, the things in that video are not correct, unfortunately I saw lots of managers are unbeatable and they are using just one tactic. Due to that reason, I opened this thread, bro but thank you for your comment
    There are "most successful " formations, or formations that can be unbeatable with the correct settings,but still, they can be countered as well. There is just no "best formation " . You don't set just a X formation and enjoy your victory.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.
    My Top Eleven YouTube Channel-tricks, gameplay and more:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdI...yVzAIu-sV29ZYQ


    Top Eleven Discord Server-tournaments, giveaways, help and more:
    https://discord.gg/pFzfzya

    Greek Federation (Only for Greeks ) https://www.facebook.com/groups/573649913509322