Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By khris
  • 1 Post By SuperDunk

Thread: Man of the Match records

Rookie

Man of the Match records

Might be a long shot, but wondering if there are any records for the most man of the matches in one season. I have a play that has picked up 28 MoM this season and is likely to get into the 30s. I think this is fairly high (he always gets the most in the team ever year, but never as high as 25 before!), but maybe it's a regular thing in other teams.

Rookie
    Maybe it's a regular thing?

Quote Originally Posted by mattyg1306 View Post
    Maybe it's a regular thing?
    In our seasonal challanges that we do here in the forum we give points per MotM earned, not sure which is the record, but it is a informative data to know how the team composition has ben done regarding contributive roles...

Dreamer
    my amr scores around 100 goals per season so 30 MOTM awards are permenent for him each season. he takes penalties and freekicks but doesn't take corners otherwise he'd have more MOTM's through assists. i let my aml take corners so he does get some awards too to keep him up to speed with %.

Addicted
    probably it's gonna be on the te hall of fame

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    In our seasonal challanges that we do here in the forum we give points per MotM earned, not sure which is the record, but it is a informative data to know how the team composition has ben done regarding contributive roles...
    I think i hold the record for that too, 37.
    khris likes this.
    I m still around, LOL!

Rookie
    Awesome, thanks guys!