Thread: New Rebuid Advice

Dreamer

New Rebuid Advice

Hi guys

I'm an experienced player but haven't been active for almost a year, but now would like to get back into TopEleven.

As I can see, a lot has changed! I am particularly excited about the youth team. Could people please explain this to me more, and any other new features I should know about.

I have about 850 greens and 400 tokens so how best should I use them?

I look forward to your advice.
    Easy as pi

Seasons:13
    Leagues: 8
    CLs: 5
    Cups:5
    Trebles: 2

Dreamer
    What should I start with going into next season? I will be finishing 6th so will be in the Super League.
    Easy as pi

Seasons:13
    Leagues: 8
    CLs: 5
    Cups:5
    Trebles: 2

With 400 tokens and 850 greens you can build a great team. I'd buy like 3 18 year old's (from transfer auction)and only train their white skills to 150+%. Then next season buy 3 more, next season 3 more etc. That way your team will not all be the same age. I had a super team with all 18 year olds once and it wasn't great.
    Also you should join my association, #8K3QI8
    I'm in a similar position as you, I got 2 teams with treble and undefeated achievement (in like 5 seasons), longest winning streak 62 games. Just got back from a break and that I wrote is what I'll be doing but it will be easier for you with your available funds.
    Note though that if you only train white skills you will end up in a league with other people who only train white skills, and if all your players have special abilities, most people in your league will aswell. I'm considering making only 1 super player but I haven't tried that yet so can't recommend it.

Quote Originally Posted by smk fc View Post
    Hi guys

I'm an experienced player but haven't been active for almost a year, but now would like to get back into TopEleven.

As I can see, a lot has changed! I am particularly excited about the youth team. Could people please explain this to me more, and any other new features I should know about.

I have about 850 greens and 400 tokens so how best should I use them?

I look forward to your advice.
    Depends on what lvl are you and if you can spot Fast Trainers.
    I d buy 18-19y 3-4* AML-AMR and spend the greens on them, and build a young team around them. Be careful to train white skills as much as possible.
    Other key positions for me are AMC if you don t play ST and ST if you do, plus GK.
    These 4 positions are the most important in a team.
    Would buy couple low 3* young players to manipulate at the end of the each season so i don t get screwed with +1 lvl opponents.
    And i would sell all the bench at the end of the season, without the 3* i bought and gave roles/SA to slow their progress, plus 2-3 or even 4 main players to switch around every season, so my rating isn t that high.
    That s the best advices i can give you, don t try to spend on useless positions, spend only on the positions i highlighted you.
    Last edited by SuperDunk; 06-20-2020 at 09:53 PM.
    I m still around, LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Bob08 View Post
    With 400 tokens and 850 greens you can build a great team. I'd buy like 3 18 year old's (from transfer auction)and only train their white skills to 150+%. Then next season buy 3 more, next season 3 more etc. That way your team will not all be the same age. I had a super team with all 18 year olds once and it wasn't great.
    Also you should join my association, #8K3QI8
    I'm in a similar position as you, I got 2 teams with treble and undefeated achievement (in like 5 seasons), longest winning streak 62 games. Just got back from a break and that I wrote is what I'll be doing but it will be easier for you with your available funds.
    Note though that if you only train white skills you will end up in a league with other people who only train white skills, and if all your players have special abilities, most people in your league will aswell. I'm considering making only 1 super player but I haven't tried that yet so can't recommend it.
    And 800 greens won t give you **** if you don t concentrate it on 2 main players. I know what i am saying because i spent around 1000 greens + 20 days worth of 15 greens in ads to have my main attackers : AML-145, AMC-135, AMR-134. Will spend on them when the season starts.
    The last one is completely BS.
    I m still around, LOL!