Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By SuperDunk

Thread: Rigged City

Rigged City

Throw this game in the bin where it belongs.
    Rigged City-rigged-city.jpg
    No more likes this.
    I m still around, LOL!

It was too obvious for me not to observe this, if this doesn t show that the game it s rigged, idk what is...
    Scoring in consecutive minutes is so rare, but scoring in the same consecutive minutes against the same opponent it s even rarer i assume.
    I m still around, LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    It was too obvious for me not to observe this, if this doesn t show that the game it s rigged, idk what is...
    Scoring in consecutive minutes is so rare, but scoring in the same consecutive minutes against the same opponent it s even rarer i assume.
    This remind me a trick to know the fav' of a game... isnt this case but, remind me to what I call a "correction", and is when you score a goal and at the next minute the oppo scores. I call to this a correct6ion and show the engine fav' tendence.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    This remind me a trick to know the fav' of a game... isnt this case but, remind me to what I call a "correction", and is when you score a goal and at the next minute the oppo scores. I call to this a correct6ion and show the engine fav' tendence.
    I think i am the unluckiest guy in this forum, this stuff happens to me all the time.
    I m still around, LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    I think i am the unluckiest guy in this forum, this stuff happens to me all the time.
    But, what did you change? XD thats the question, what did u touch to make this happen ¿?

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    But, what did you change? XD thats the question, what did u touch to make this happen ¿?
    Nothing much
    I m still around, LOL!