Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Perfect Season

Quote Originally Posted by Awe Imoleayo Peter View Post
    Hey, someone had a good season, can't you just say congratulations and move on or just ignore? You don't have to downplay the importance of the success. It was a great season whichever way you look at it.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    Are you his second account? All your posts and likes have only been in his defense. Do you read what and how he actually writes? Or maybe it is a cultural difference and you guys are from the same part of the world so you understand him better.

A perfect season should be completing all events and official tournaments. Not only all official tournaments and 1 event leaving the rest out. King of kings and tour are way more important than friendly championships imo. Shouldnt a perfect season encompass all?

What you mentioned isnt right. In others words, only say congrats and positive comments. If you are negative, go away.

Quote Originally Posted by RaiKo View Post
    Well, i haven't stopped laughing since I read your post. Lol
    I'm also laughing the same way you were laughing after challenging to to the second leg. Same thing you did to me unaware.

@RaiKo lemme tell you something about challenging other manager to friendly. Firstly you both have to agree to play each other and decide on the time to play it. I just log on line yesterday immediately after my CL match when my players have been exhausted to see your challenge. Friendly match isn't play that way. Both managers have to be online.

In case you are willing to challenge again, chat me up in private to agree on when to play.

Team Name: Forza Adiat
    Manager Level: 59
    Trophy Won: 65
    RaiKo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Abbas View Post
    You have a hell of a team LyricalRay. I was scared going up against you and wanted to take the option of you reducing your team to my level but well..

Sent from my TECNO-C9 using Tapatalk
    It would be better next time if both parties agree on when a friendly should be played.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyricalray View Post
    I'm also laughing the same way you were laughing after challenging to to the second leg. Same thing you did to me unaware.

@RaiKo lemme tell you something about challenging other manager to friendly. Firstly you both have to agree to play each other and decide on the time to play it. I just log on line yesterday immediately after my CL match when my players have been exhausted to see your challenge. Friendly match isn't play that way. Both managers have to be online.

In case you are willing to challenge again, chat me up in private to agree on when to play.

Lol. I didn't understand what was the reason you engaged your challenges with me. Does it sound over there like i'm not being entirely objective that case ? I'm still out of it lol. I've only read from both parties and weighed your ideas you duly submitted, but I don't see much point in it, really man.

Suddenly, i saw a third person had to accept your challenge so i just thought it was hilarious.
    Last edited by RaiKo; 06-27-2020 at 05:31 PM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345