Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
Like Tree129Likes

Thread: Season 133 - Are you ready?

Famous
    Just won the Cup today....

CL was ocer in the quartly final lost 3-1 and draw 2-2.. but i learned from that mistake... i correct that next season...

The league im stil 4 points above #2 and weak oppo to go... so that should be in the bag for me..

Thanks to all the guys who support in my games
    MNK Kaskada likes this.

You know how in the Events section or other banners in the game, when you tap on them they give you details of the on going event; you immediately can see your team's position in the event and so on. So I really don't see why the top scorer event banner should be different, it keeps showing you the same drab information all through the season and one has to keep travelling through the League table to see the top scorer leaderboard...

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Nebu; 07-15-2020 at 07:33 AM.
    MNK Kaskada likes this.
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Won the cup yesterday 2-1 vs a not so good opponent in my opinion. We already beat the same opponent 4-0, 5-0, 6-0 and 8-0 twice in league and CL this season. In finals often an engine, which gives a boost to the underdog... But I also saw many trolls yesterday so I'm glad I won my game anyways.
    League also secured. Now only the CL to go, this could really be my first triple crown in my TE career in Level 76. Please Top Eleven Gods, Mourinho, RNG Gods and TE engine let it happen...

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Won the cup yesterday 2-1 vs a not so good opponent in my opinion. We already beat the same opponent 4-0, 5-0, 6-0 and 8-0 twice in league and CL this season. In finals often an engine, which gives a boost to the underdog... But I also saw many trolls yesterday so I'm glad I won my game anyways.
    League also secured. Now only the CL to go, this could really be my first triple crown in my TE career in Level 76. Please Top Eleven Gods, Mourinho, RNG Gods and TE engine let it happen...
    Yeah, watch out. The game engine seems extremely messed up when it comes to elimination rounds in cups to the point it's ridiculous. I got eliminated in the cup after losing 4-0 in the first leg to a by far inferior team. Just lost my second leg in the champions league to a team without an attending manager and that was 30 % lower quality than mine and I had 5 fans. Fortunately I made it on aggregate after scoring in the 89th minute.

Seriously, if this is how it's going to be, I might just stop trying to increase the quality of my team next season.

I'm beating far more experienced managers and teams in the association games on weekends. But come cup games, I'm scared to death as I'm getting smacked by inferior teams without attending managers.
    Last edited by Arphaxad; 07-15-2020 at 12:14 PM.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Addicted
    For me, Cup has always been the hardest competition. I’m just 1 point away from securing my 4th consecutive league title, I’m playing second leg of CL today (won first krg just 0-1 away, against 4% lower team). But I’m already out of the Cup since R16 against a slightly stronger team. For 48 seasons, the only times I was able to win the Cup have been when I got extremely lucky with the overall draw and/or matches I play in the Cup.

I don’t manipulate the draws but I almost always get a very tough draw in Cup even if the league is significantly easy (e.g. my last 3 seasons). CL draw is inconsistent, I can say.

I think finals are the most difficult matches in general.
    Because firstly, in one single game there is always something that can go wrong. Let it be your fault or Nordeus making the opponent GK a superman. If it is at this game, you are screwed... In other rounds you have a second game to turn things around and in league you have also always 2 games vs the same opponent, and a lot of games in general.
    And secondly, I always noticed weaker opponent getting a boost especially for finals and suddenly performing much better than in other matches.

Lost the Cup final, 1-2, against a 11% weaker opponent which I trashed in the League, 6-0, just a few days before. My GK was the worst, with a 5 ranking, but also my attacking players, which performed otherwise admirably through the season, just did nothing, the only goal I scored was from a penalty.
    Lost the semifinals in the Champion's League, 2-2 in the home game, then 0-0 in the away game, again, my attacking players nowhere to be found.
    I got trolled in the worst possible moments, at least the other managers were active and present, so it wasn't against ghost teams.
    Won the League, but it's still a sad ending to this season, especially as I was aiming my 9th triple crown, after 3 seasons of winning nothing and always coming close to either the cup, CL or League.
    Good season in Asso, we have the points to go back to Platinum division since last weekend.
    Let's see how the next season screws me up. )
    Parshcester City
    League Titles: 38
    UCL Titles: 13
    Cups: 21
    Super Cups: 6
    In-Game Seasons/Active Seasons: 96/61

Famous
    Won the league today, i mean 2 games to go and 6 points ahead and a better goal difference of 40 goals i think...

And won the cup... so this season at level 10 i made the double... next season. I work hard to get the CL back and ofcourse also the supercup

This doesnt have end, fixing results every day, just to win Best striker award in league. Result was 1:1 and than McLAREN made 3 changes on halftime so that Boy Legenda could score twice and game ended 1:4 for champuons.Season 133 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2020-07-16-21-51-03.jpgSeason 133 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2020-07-16-21-51-17.jpgSeason 133 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2020-07-16-21-56-37.jpg

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    I think finals are the most difficult matches in general.
    Because firstly, in one single game there is always something that can go wrong. Let it be your fault or Nordeus making the opponent GK a superman. If it is at this game, you are screwed... In other rounds you have a second game to turn things around and in league you have also always 2 games vs the same opponent, and a lot of games in general.
    And secondly, I always noticed weaker opponent getting a boost especially for finals and suddenly performing much better than in other matches.
    Yeah, I get you. I'm playing my CL final in 30 minutes against a 22 % weaker opponent but am going to approach the game with extreme precaution. I do not want - to - get - trolled.

EDIT
    Troll result avoided. Grabbed the CL. The league was already in the bag a couple of rounds ago and the asso has already re-qualified for platinum next season. Super cup left. Still disappointed about the cup, though.
    Last edited by Arphaxad; 07-17-2020 at 09:34 AM.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast