Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Like Tree129Likes

Thread: Season 133 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by Legolas55 View Post
    How about be 3rd in your group and going for the Super League, Max? I did that before when I saw opponents like you have
    Sometimes the SL is worse than CL... Max should look before he takes that leap

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    obviously you are on fire...

Sure, almost my whole team is as well.

Season 133 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2020-06-22-play-top-eleven-football-manager.jpg
    Season 133 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2020-06-22-play-top-eleven-football-manager-1-.jpg
    Nebu likes this.

Max

Season 133 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by Legolas55 View Post
    How about be 3rd in your group and going for the Super League, Max? I did that before when I saw opponents like you have
    I know it sounds like the best thing to do but usually I prefer to not do that, I looked at the SL and it seems ok, my group is hard so I may end up there regardless if I do it purposely or not, but for now, I think I’m going to try get through the CL group, however the SL does seem like a good option too.

We’ll see what happens.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    Why is this possible? I said to train a new role but he got skills and added a star.

Nordeus smell your evil plan on negotiations, expecting huge T profits in return for brand new SA. You cheeky!

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    I know it sounds like the best thing to do but usually I prefer to not do that, I looked at the SL and it seems ok, my group is hard so I may end up there regardless if I do it purposely or not, but for now, I think I’m going to try get through the CL group, however the SL does seem like a good option too.

We’ll see what happens.
    Why don t you simply manipulate? I also told you how to do it before, and for me it s very logical, you sell players you won t use next season to drop your rating. I don t see anything wrong in that. But you want to choose the tough way and dragging with you 10 players that won t play more than 3 games the whole season.
    Good luck in your season, cause you ll need it.
    I m still around, LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by RaiKo View Post
    Nordeus smell your evil plan on negotiations, expecting huge T profits in return for brand new SA. You cheeky!

Like the saying goes, it takes a thief to catch a thief. But am keeping him now, in his low quality he scored two goals and won MOTM in the midst of other big guns... with more training who knows what he will do

RaiKo likes this.
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

-What have you learned from last season ?

a lot of things and unforgettable lessons . for example , to risk early, before its too late.

-[B]Where did you place last season ?
    [/B]
    I won the double . Could have won everything but lets say " its just wasnt to be " xD
    I am happy and proud with my double . because it was made against stronger , active ,+1 level opponents . Very happy as well with my 17th concecutive league .

-are you participating in the associations cup?

yes , with the philosophers . we managed to finish at 1725 points.Wonderful season.

-level?

- who do you want to replace ?

My defense , wanna work on it . Also my legend named NIK (we miss you @nikologiorgos) , is 32yo at the moment . Trying to find a replacement.

-what are your goals this season?

Always the best possible . quadraple.

-Which will be your main formation ?

I have no formation . I work on dozens of formatons , depending on the result I wanna get , the opponent's formation , the players I have available and so. You can see that on my youtube videos as well.

GOOD LUCK BOYS

By the way , changed team name . wolf's blue mads . Resembling the chelsea 2014 team.
    Nebu, Der_Ryan_M and maloukees like this.
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Max

Season 133 - Are you ready?

A nice start to the league campaign as I won 1-4 in a tough match.

The league draw is tough with a few even teams but I can win it again this season I think.

3 wins out of 3 so far.
    Der_Ryan_M and RaiKo like this.

Addicted
    For the last 2-3 seasons (after I won a quadruple), I have been getting very tough, almost impossible Cup and/or CL draws but the league has been almost an easy ride (last two seasons I won the league, eliminated from Cup and CL before QF both seasons). This season seems no different.

I am matched with mostly unknown teams to me, that is I am meeting them for the first time, but none of them seems to be a match for me. The closest team to me is 7% lower than me and I don’t manipulate the draw by selling any players. In Cup, even the team I will be playing tomorrow is 20% higher in AvQ, and there are a number of others in the tournament that are similarly stronger. At least CL seems more manageable for now, there are only a few other teams that are of similar quality to me, and there seems to be no significant difference between any of us.
    RaiKo likes this.

Pissing myself laughing at my draws. My 88% team is in the CL groups with three guys all above 100%. Other groups aren't any softer. Took a look at all participants and I'm the third weakest team in the entire competition.

League is no better, six teams stronger than mine, and the cup is filled with over six star opponents. So THIS is Nordeus' tease. You fluked the Champions League last season, now you get crushed.
    RaiKo likes this.
    United FC: 6 leagues (1 invincible), 1 cup, 2 CLs
    St. Tropez 1964: 6 leagues (1 inv), 1 cup, 1 CL (One treble)
    Newton Heath: 7 leagues (2 inv), 1 cup, 1 CL, 1 SL, 1 SC
    The Black Pearl: 3 leagues (1 inv), 2 cups, 1 CL, 2 SL, 1 SC
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Manchester Heath: 6 leagues (3 inv), 4 Champions Leagues, 2 Cups, 3 Super Leagues, 4 Super Cups... (One quadruple)

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast