Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree129Likes

Thread: Season 133 - Are you ready?

And again. I need the moderators of the forum to approve my team showcase post. This time it is a really short one with only 1 picture.
    MNK Kaskada likes this.

When you trying to play event, but NORDEUS keep giving you midlle finger
    1st Much stronger opponent
    2nd First minute injury
    3rd Even Mou on his side Season 133 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2020-06-30-00-13-39.jpgSeason 133 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2020-06-30-00-13-48.jpgSeason 133 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2020-06-30-00-13-55.jpg

Addicted
    Two season deciding days are in the books.

The first fixture was a cup decider. We were on safe grounds before the game and only consolidated our dominance with a 6-0 win in the second leg.

The second game was against the third team in the league. The draw at the beginning of the season has been haunting us ever since, but we managed to create a gap between us and #3 with a secure win.

The third game was for the group winner in the CL. We managed to dominatw our opposition with a 7-0 win and secure first place.

The final game was against the former #2 in the league, who ahead of this game surprisingly lost a game. We dealt them the second loss in a row and we have us a whole new top 2 now in the league.

The new #2 seems sharp and has the top goal scorer in the league for the moment with 13 goals. Goal wise, things have not gone our way this season, or should I say my top goal scorer, Manuel Marcusson's (AML) way. He has only scored 12 goals in the league this season and need to pick up pace if he wants a shot at the top goal scorer for the third time in a row. He's currently second and even my new ST is catching up to the former emperor.

Last edited by Arphaxad; 07-02-2020 at 06:04 AM.
    MNK Kaskada likes this.
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Addicted
    If i'm not mistaken, Only bot teams sell player to us in auction market. Today i see a player name written with lower case and out of form. I suppose abandoned teams are turn into bot teams for a period following.

Season 133 - Are you ready?-20200702_121855.jpg
    Last edited by RaiKo; 07-02-2020 at 11:02 AM.
    Der_Ryan_M and MNK Kaskada like this.

Quote Originally Posted by RaiKo View Post
    If i'm not mistaken, Only bot teams sell player to us in auction market. Today i see a player name written with lower case and out of form. I suppose abandoned teams are turn into bot teams for a period following.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20200702_121855.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	78.5 KB 
ID:	134606
    It's old bug or something, I have also seen a player with the name bytyqi written like that. Must be an error in their name database. There are some other strange names as well, I don't remember them of the top of my head though.
    RaiKo and MNK Kaskada like this.

Addicted
    I'll be damned if this game isn't full of surprises. Met a 11 % weaker opponent in the cup quarter final. Lost 4-0 after 1 red card and 2 penalties. What a complete load of bullocks. This is not how I envisioned my first ever official loss to go down.

The guy literally played with 1 midfielder. 1! Yet still had 56 % possession. I guess for the return game I'll play 21331 or something similarily outlandish with no midfielders on one flank and overload the other. Because apparently that's how you should play.

Given this outcome, does anyone here actually invest in fast training MCs? Or do you view them as supporting casts?
    Last edited by Arphaxad; 07-02-2020 at 06:19 PM.
    Der_Ryan_M and MNK Kaskada like this.
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Ouch.
    MNK Kaskada likes this.

Association opponent team today Level 2 155% Tanker, he never knew how to play the game properly lol.
    MNK Kaskada likes this.

Almost at the halfway line.

re-thinking associations: https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url...9&share_type=t
    MNK Kaskada likes this.

Any moderators around. Need approval for my mid season team showcase post! Thanks
    MNK Kaskada likes this.

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast