Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
Like Tree129Likes

Thread: Season 133 - Are you ready?

Max

Season 133 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Looks like troll day when 1st in your league also suffered draw on the same day.
    Yes I think it was, the first place team drew to a team that trolled me in our first match.

Really disgusting to see, that people use the personal trainer which is just really bad value for money. I don't mind when people are spending money to build good teams, but this guy is really wasting it, it hurts my eyes and makes Nordeus happy.
    I have met two different people like that in 2 different KOK Challenges; they were among the top two teams, the following day they grew 10%+ above everybody. Am like, why spend about 3/500T to win an old player plus 35T or so. And they usually spend Tokens and win the 9 trophies at once... I don't see any plausible reason other than a show off.

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Addicted
    Really disgusting to see, that people use the personal trainer which is just really bad value for money. I don't mind when people are spending money to build good teams, but this guy is really wasting it, it hurts my eyes and makes Nordeus happy.
    I came across such an opponent in my association match up last weekend. I took a look at my opponent on Friday and though that it'd be a relatively easy game as I was 15 % stronger and my players are well trained in terms of share of white skills.

Took a look again on Saturday and suddenly he was 20 % stronger than me, lol. I won the first leg and lost the second.

Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

maloukees likes this.

Addicted
    This has to be the craziest game of my Top 11 career. This season I have been getting notification when the game starts not before 15 min from the start of the game.

I logged in and he was 1-3 ahead. He immediately scores a goal from counter attack even though I am playing defensive, so I change to hard defensive and then this happened :

Season 133 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2020-07-10-20-56-37-173_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg
    Season 133 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2020-07-10-20-56-44-834_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg
    Season 133 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2020-07-10-20-56-51-151_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg
    Nebu likes this.

Famous
    Update time foe Domstedelingen..

Sorry been a long time ago.

League we fighting with 3 teams for #1, lost in total 1 game and won the rest..... 2 points clear on #2 and 3 points on #3.

We reach the cupfinal with a good 7-0 and 2-0 win. Against a good team.

The CL is my oroblem lost my away game with 3-1, against a team that is like 3-4% stronger and good white skills.
    At least i got an away goal , so i got a change. The first game was in the middle of the night, so i did not attend.

I hope i can make it up with a 2-0 win or something tonight

Max

Season 133 - Are you ready?

Another season update from me.

I’m in to the CL Semi Finals by comfortably beating a 4% stronger team 2-14 on aggregate, of course I knew we could win the tie but I never expected to steamroll them with so much ease.

Attachment 134741
    Attachment 134735
    Attachment 134736

In the Semi Finals we must play a 160% team, we are going to be 54% weaker, it appears he used personal trainer on his players so we’ll see how that turns out, of course I’m going to try somehow get thorough to the Final although it will be highly unlikely that we will make it there.

We won 0-5 against 12th place.

Attachment 134738

This is the league table now, as you can see we are in 2nd place, I’m satisfied with how it’s panned out so far as we have a chance to win the title despite losing 3 out of my first 8 games and being in 6th at the time. Since then, I won 10 out of my last 11 league games and I drew the other match, I know, it’s nothing special but I’m in a difficult league with my top 5/6 having teams at 100% and above.
    Attachment 134737

Now I must play all my title contenders in my last 7 games of the season. Tomorrow I will play the ‘weakest’ title contender in terms of quality, he is 16% weaker than me normally (I have a player suspended so that gap will be reduced to 14%) it may look like an easy win, however, his players are very well trained.
    I lost 5-2 to him in our first game.

I advanced to the Cup Final yesterday, our opponent is 10% stronger and has acquired some decent players, I will be looking forward to playing him on Tuesday.

Attachment 134739

This is how my season has gone so far.

Attachment 134740

Hi everyone
    I didn't participate in this forum a lot lately, so I hope you're doing well.
    Today i played against the first in our league, I was behind him by 2 points so if I win I will be the first. but obviously today is not my day the luck turn its back to me I lost 3-1 at my home with these statistics

Season 133 - Are you ready?-screenshot_20200712-174916.jpg

I still can't believe how I lost this game how the hill his GK only saves 3 shots out of 11,and I scored only once.

Now the difference is 5 points but there is a hope to win the league because I finished all tough matches but he still has 3. In the cup, I am in the final and my opponent is+1 level but still I can deal with him. in the champions league I'm in the semi-final against a decent team, I hope I can make it to the final.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Max
    I lost 5-1 in the CL Semi Final first leg, it comes as no surprise to be fair as he was 159% and I was 106%, I gave it my best shot in that match so I have no complaints, we’ll see what we can do in the second leg, that is probably that now, but I’ll see what I can do.

Season 133 - Are you ready?-img_9053.jpg
    Season 133 - Are you ready?-img_9054.jpg

I hope I manage to avoid him and another 9* team next season, at least I still have the league and cup to fight for, they’ll be difficult to win too, however I’m going to give it my best roll of the dice.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    I lost 5-1 in the CL Semi Final first leg, it comes as no surprise to be fair as he was 159% and I was 106%, I gave it my best shot in that match so I have no complaints, we’ll see what we can do in the second leg, that is probably that now, but I’ll see what I can do.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9053.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	75.4 KB 
ID:	134748
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9054.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	73.0 KB 
ID:	134749

I hope I manage to avoid him and another 9* team next season, at least I still have the league and cup to fight for, they’ll be difficult to win too, however I’m going to give it my best roll of the dice.
    He is also one level lower than you which means he has maximum quality team possible.

Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast