Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Transfermarkt

  1. #1
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    3

    Transfermarkt

    Hello

    I have a question. I am Lvl 2.

    On the Transfermarkt i see only Players with max. 20 Skill. Friends on Lvl 2 see players with 29 Skill. Why?

  2. #2
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    67
    u r on a new server. or ur server is shit

  3. #3
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by drug5 View Post
    u r on a new server. or ur server is shit
    And how can change it??

  4. #4
    VIP July Fourth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,386
    Quote Originally Posted by Volkan Serdaroglu View Post
    And how can change it??
    You would have to create a new facebook account and start again and hope for a better server.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

  5. #5
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    You would have to create a new facebook account and start again and hope for a better server.
    Hmm :-) Oke Thank you.

  6. #6
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    152
    Quote Originally Posted by Volkan Serdaroglu View Post
    Hello

    I have a question. I am Lvl 2.

    On the Transfermarkt i see only Players with max. 20 Skill. Friends on Lvl 2 see players with 29 Skill. Why?

    no worry go and buy the most expensive 4 stars player they will be 5 star soon