Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Like Tree75Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Special Sponsor - FULL-TIME

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #11
    Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by molouqman View Post
    Is that a different think than what other Special Ability in the game?
    Yes, a completely new Special Ability.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    And kudos for improving the Special Sponsor event further. The rewards and UI are much better now.
    And they finally added the points required for each milestone! Rewards seem better, too. The event really seems to improve this time.
    Siddharth Singh likes this.

I would have bought this if it had Liverpool set, otherwise i don t see the point in it. Can t change my whole team just for that new ability.
    Nebu and Siddharth Singh like this.
    I m still around, LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    I would have bought this if it had Liverpool set, otherwise i don t see the point in it. Can t change my whole team just for that new ability.
    Sincerely, the only catch there is the boost in recovery times for the team, every thing else is a second benefit which one can really do without. Also, knowing how "transparent" Nordeus can be, I don't think it works like they claim it would.

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    Siddharth Singh likes this.
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    Sincerely, the only catch there is the boost in recovery times for the team, every thing else is a second benefit which one can really do without. Also, knowing how "transparent" Nordeus can be, I don't think it works like they claim it would.

Pay 5 euros just for the boost in recovery? lol
    i d rather pay that for my phone data bill, no thx.
    The only reason i d see myself paying for it is Liverpool or a new player replacing suazo, maybe then.
    Last edited by SuperDunk; 06-25-2020 at 03:20 PM.
    I m still around, LOL!

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post

Give use the freedom to choose second special ability of our choice and shift the 20 percent condition boost in first 10 unlocks then special sponsor will be totally worth it.

We are also getting 2 players which we can sell for money, 2 emblems and 2 Jersey and 1 loan player for entire season.
    Nebu likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    Pay 5 euros just for the boost in recovery? lol
    i d rather pay that for my phone data bill, no thx.
    The only reason i d see myself paying for it is Liverpool or a new player replacing suazo, maybe then.
    The boost might be worth it, if one can get it now - early in the season. But I usually wait and complete their parasitic tasks gradually (And am getting tired of it, am not sure I will even be talking about this Sponsor next season).
    Well, Liverpool jersey is possible, but I don't think they can give you a good player even if they wanted to.

SuperDunk likes this.
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Addicted
    Anybody else has (or noticed) this: when I open the Special Sponsor screen, I see for a brief moment the same task for all available ones, which is different than what we actually have:

[Official] Special Sponsor - FULL-TIME-f4feb15c-cfcb-46b4-9997-e05c540081ed.jpg

Reduce the amount of token needed to make the free loaned player permanent because he also loss 20% quality next season . 195 T for a 104% quality player is too expensive.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Babai View Post
    Reduce the amount of token needed to make the free loaned player permanent because he also loss 20% quality next season . 195 T for a 104% quality player is too expensive.
    What is the position and age of the player you got? Any special ability? Iโ€™m thinking of unlocking the premium or not, and I have and important cup match tomorrow for which I may need a new high Q player.

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast