Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Like Tree75Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Special Sponsor - FULL-TIME

Rookie
    Anyone from Top11, will this be changed? If so, will they be able to go back and give it to those who had players on fire in the past?

Rookie
    I just played a league game with my full team and subs all superb morale. I even dropped those who were on fire to the reserves. It still says I've played 0 games in the special sponsor event with all players with superb morale

Famous
    Yeh, doesn't matter about players on fire or not, it's just not registering the games at all

Can confirm it’s broken. Just spent a lot of blues to ensure whole starting and subs were superb, had a few in fires but that’s ridiculous if in fire doesn’t count as that was the previous reward.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Rookie
    Definitely a mistake as I didnt have players on fire and it still didn't register
    davewootton1964 likes this.

I just had this problem. I had everyone on superb and no one on fire and it didn’t register. Someone need to fix it asap.

Apprentice
    Special Sponsor has now disappeared completely from my 'wife's' account on level 39 (had paid for Premium too) but is still there on mine on level 82
    Any ideas guys??

Level 1 accounts not having sponsor event?

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by davewootton1964 View Post
    Special Sponsor has now disappeared completely from my 'wife's' account on level 39 (had paid for Premium too) but is still there on mine on level 82
    Any ideas guys??
    Just done an App update on her iPad and its reappeared now

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast