Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree75Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Special Sponsor - FULL-TIME

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by ParshulXXL View Post
    I see you need 1100 to unlock that, even with all tasks completed, the max at the moment is 1080 from my calculations, I doubt anyone was so eager to spend 25 tokens before waiting for the locked tasks to become available tomorrow.

Finish training of one new role for any player:
    Do academy trainees count for this task? It's a long shot, I know, but it would save me a bucket of greens if they count
    Well, I saw a team in my CL draw, pretty early phases of the event that a team already have a striker having the versatile attacker ability. Looks like they were so eager that they paid not just 25T but probably more than 150!

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinany03 View Post
    Well, I saw a team in my CL draw, pretty early phases of the event that a team already have a striker having the versatile attacker ability. Looks like they were so eager that they paid not just 25T but probably more than 150!
    Same in my champions league. Sombody had it 3 days ago. Lol

Apprentice
    I see you need 1100 to unlock that, even with all tasks completed, the max at the moment is 1080 from my calculations, I doubt anyone was so eager to spend 25 tokens before waiting for the locked tasks to become available tomorrow.

Finish training of one new role for any player:
    Do academy trainees count for this task? It's a long shot, I know, but it would save me a bucket of greens if they count
    I'm waiting to find out this exact same thing lol
    ParshulXXL likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Samson1865 View Post
    I'm waiting to find out this exact same thing lol
    I've started training a youth player, but it will be over tomorrow, did you already had it started for your youth player? Not sure if to push my currently in progress player for the new position, I am at 20/50 but would require extensive training the next two days

Regarding the now available tasks: man, did the price in tokens explode for 18-19-20 yo on the market, with the new "less than 20 yo, more than 80%" task ))
    Parshcester City
    League Titles: 38
    UCL Titles: 13
    Cups: 21
    Super Cups: 6
    In-Game Seasons/Active Seasons: 96/61

Apprentice
    I've started training a youth player, but it will be over tomorrow, did you already had it started for your youth player? Not sure if to push my currently in progress player for the new position, I am at 20/50 but would require extensive training the next two days

Regarding the now available tasks: man, did the price in tokens explode for 18-19-20 yo on the market, with the new "less than 20 yo, more than 80%" task ))
    LOL. No I saved my 2 youth coaching rewards until all the tasks were opened and I have just assigned the youth role coach and overall coach which completed my assign 4 coaches task. Now I have to wait till tomorrow to see if coaching a youth player in a new role counts. I'm not even bothering with the 18-19-20 yo 80% task and I'm certainly not using the personal trainer. I'm just going to pay the 25T to open last reward and I'm only doing it out of curiosity about the versatile attacker lol. I've just got 400 tokens off tap joy so I don't mind wasting 25 just this once lol
    ParshulXXL and Der_Ryan_M like this.

Addicted
    The inflation is over 3-digits and they seem to be even harder to find, I saw only 1 player possessing the task’s criteria in each round whenever I check the transfers page. Too bad, I need the task’s points to reach the final milestone. I’ll wait until last moment and maybe the hype will be gone until then. Or at least I can finish the task for less than 25T
    Nebu and ParshulXXL like this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinany03 View Post
    The inflation is over 3-digits and they seem to be even harder to find, I saw only 1 player possessing the task’s criteria in each round whenever I check the transfers page. Too bad, I need the task’s points to reach the final milestone. I’ll wait until last moment and maybe the hype will be gone until then. Or at least I can finish the task for less than 25T
    LOL. Im the same. The 25 tokens might be the cheaper option. For me it's the only option lol. I've only got 1 million. I'm level four. So to actually get the 80% player I need about 6 million plus the tokens to buy the player. I'm not selling any of my players I've got my team just right. So I would have to buy the money with tokens lol it would need costing me about 60 tokens and that's if the player only goes for 20. So I'm keeping it simple and just buying the last reward.

The players given in the special sponsor are useless and too old. Players in my main squad are even better than those players. Only the loan player I found reasonable and that's because they want you to buy him

Team Name: Forza Adiat
    Manager Level: 60
    Trophy Won: 66
    F. Champ. Title: 2
    Nebu and Sinany03 like this.

Rookie
    Well... I have to say that in my case was not outstanding but at least helped me improving my squad.

DC 124 0 22 yo
    GK 104 25 yo

This means that i got the middle catch for the GK (between 5-7 i got 6) , however my big expectations was on the DC that I got 7 stars between 7-9.

once more my feedback to Nordeus :
    For the paid awards , please narrow the option 8-9. It will give much more sense to the award and it will let people plan their budget/transfers.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by WiseSif View Post
    Well... I have to say that in my case was not outstanding but at least helped me improving my squad.

DC 124 0 22 yo
    GK 104 25 yo

This means that i got the middle catch for the GK (between 5-7 i got 6) , however my big expectations was on the DC that I got 7 stars between 7-9.

once more my feedback to Nordeus :
    For the paid awards , please narrow the option 8-9. It will give much more sense to the award and it will let people plan their budget/transfers.
    I got 104 GK 24yo
    I got 124 DC/DR 20yo (I thought it was supposed to be just a DC. So I'm happy on the one hand because I need a DR to complete my season it's been My Biggest weakness in the team. But quite annoyed he's basically 7 star. Was hoping for more. My mate last season got a 145 player, that was the main reason I did the event, the first time I have spent money on the game and the last lol. It was a failed experiment on my part. But I enjoyed the tasks. Gives you something else to do in the game. Good luck for rest of the season people

Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast