Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
Like Tree75Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Special Sponsor - FULL-TIME

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    Please, when he scored these goals, did the versatile attackers icon show up? That way we can be certain as to whether he is just a good player or the stuff really works.

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    No it didn't show up. But I have played him in 5 friendly tournament league games against average to decent sides and he's never played like that. The 2 games with the ability he's been a different player. He just seems quicker with more purpose and constantly running towards goal. In the other games he was not like that. I know it will take more than 2 games to see how much of a difference in the long run it will make. But those are my initial opinions and observations. I would also be interested to know if a icon does ever show up aswell, but I don't think it's that type of SA. I don't think it's a ability that creates moments of brilliance like a free kick or Wonder strikes. I think it's a SA ability that make a complete player who can adapt to playing against different playing styles, makes him sharper and has the qualities of striker and attacking midfielder rolled into one. Hence the name versatile. I also think its a ability you have to use on a quality player to get the most out of. My head hurts now lol. I would like to know what other people think?
    Nebu likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Samson1865 View Post
    No it didn't show up. But I have played him in 5 friendly tournament league games against average to decent sides and he's never played like that. The 2 games with the ability he's been a different player. He just seems quicker with more purpose and constantly running towards goal. In the other games he was not like that. I know it will take more than 2 games to see how much of a difference in the long run it will make. But those are my initial opinions and observations. I would also be interested to know if a icon does ever show up aswell, but I don't think it's that type of SA. I don't think it's a ability that creates moments of brilliance like a free kick or Wonder strikes. I think it's a SA ability that make a complete player who can adapt to playing against different playing styles, makes him sharper and has the qualities of striker and attacking midfielder rolled into one. Hence the name versatile. I also think its a ability you have to use on a quality player to get the most out of. My head hurts now lol. I would like to know what other people think?
    Thanks for your detailed response.

The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Apprentice
    Thanks for your detailed response.
    Your welcome. If you do notice a icon though please let me know

Your welcome. If you do notice a icon though please let me know
    I will, but I just got the right player. I still have to make room for him and baptize him the versatile striker.

Apprentice
    I will, but I just got the right player. I still have to make room for him and baptize him the versatile striker.

Haha.

The GK I got is useless, but the DC is max level, my first ever in Top Eleven after 8 years of playing the game:
    [Official] Special Sponsor - FULL-TIME-lopes.jpg

Of course, I now expect a troll result, but I don't even mind that much ))
    Der_Ryan_M and Sinany03 like this.
    Parshcester City
    League Titles: 38
    UCL Titles: 13
    Cups: 21
    Super Cups: 6
    In-Game Seasons/Active Seasons: 96/61

Apprentice

I can confirm the icon does show up. It might of showed up yesterday on his 3rd goal but wasn't paying attention. But I can confirm I have definatly seen it twice. Once on long range shot and once on a one on one. I defiantly do now think this ability is related to the 3 abilities shadow st, one on one and dribbler. Hope this helps
    Nebu likes this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by ParshulXXL View Post
    The GK I got is useless, but the DC is max level, my first ever in Top Eleven after 8 years of playing the game:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Lopes.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	53.5 KB 
ID:	134696

Of course, I now expect a troll result, but I don't even mind that much ))
    Quality. Worked out well for you that one. Age is only down side. But to create a player like that would take a lot of time and resources. We'll done mate
    ParshulXXL likes this.

I can confirm the icon does show up. It might of showed up yesterday on his 3rd goal but wasn't paying attention. But I can confirm I have definatly seen it twice. Once on long range shot and once on a one on one. I defiantly do now think this ability is related to the 3 abilities shadow st, one on one and dribbler. Hope this helps
    Let's see if it includes free kicks. I wonder how many greens Nordeus would charge for this?

Tada!!!

Sinany03 likes this.

Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast