Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By RaiKo
  • 1 Post By RaiKo
  • 1 Post By Nebu

Thread: When did auction players start playing in Russian league ?

Addicted

Cool When did auction players start playing in Russian league ?

As far as i remembered, when a new season is started, seasonal stats of all market players are reset like our own players have. It's strange that now these players' season is going way ahead of our season lol. it's not parallel. They're beyond the halfway point of the season. On the positive side it's good to see significant data of players in terms of giving an idea of their performance from beginning.

When did auction players start playing in Russian league ?-20200625_190033.jpg

When did auction players start playing in Russian league ?-20200625_190114.jpg
    Nebu likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by RaiKo View Post
    As far as i remembered, when a new season is started, seasonal stats of all market players are reset like our own players have. It's strange that now these players' season is going way ahead of our season lol. it's not parallel. They're beyond the halfway point of the season. On the positive side it's good to see significant data of players in terms of giving an idea of their performance from beginning.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20200625_190033.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	84.7 KB 
ID:	134463

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20200625_190114.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	88.8 KB 
ID:	134464
    Yeah! I noticed that, its a welcome development. I didn't buy players at the beginning of the season because of that. I used to buy them before now, but I got more rotten tomatoes than good ones, so I stopped buying players without stats.

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    Yeah! I noticed that, its a welcome development. I didn't buy players at the beginning of the season because of that. I used to buy them before now, but I got more rotten tomatoes than good ones, so I stopped buying players without stats.

That's exactly how Nordeus would attract more managers to boost token spent at the beginning. win-win
    Nebu likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by RaiKo View Post
    That's exactly how Nordeus would attract more managers to boost token spent at the beginning. win-win
    But I don't think they lack such managers, most bid for any 18 or 19 year old they see; or any player between 96-99%

RaiKo likes this.
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11