Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree63Likes

Thread: My sincere opinions about Top Eleven game

I have one question for Nordeus and those who think this game is flawless and and it's your own fault because you lost a game with examples from "reality": Where have you seen teams without a manager winning games and trophies ?
    My sincere opinions about Top Eleven game-gypqblt.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by ν ΅ν°ƒν ΅ν°Žν ΅ν°ν ΅ν°šν ΅ν°₯𘐞𘐱𘐞❠€ν ΅ν°† iwnl View Post
    I have one question for Nordeus and those who think this game is flawless and and it's your own fault because you lost a game with examples from "reality": Where have you seen teams without a manager winning games and trophies ?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GYpQBLT.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	34.5 KB 
ID:	134524
    Level 5 so many noob teams, inactive and bot teams. Everyone can win there, I have 3 other accounts which I log in every 3 days (so every account in rotation to train bonuses) and I won some league titles there as well, just because league draw is so bad. Just won league title in Level 22 by playing that way with one of the teams.

But today really a bad day again for TE, we got a major bug on one server it seems like, now the whole game was taken down. People on that server can't login for hours now. All these events no one needs like Special coaches and that is killing the game performance. Somehow Nordeus can't fix major bugs in this game (for example this weekend new bug that asso matches are not shown in the fixtures screen).
    Really not much fun lately with all these bugs, we should have 1 or 2 seasons without any events where Nordeus use the time to fix some major issues with the game from the technical standpoint and performance issues. Every player would be more thankful than playing another scripted event or get up to 60% token back in auctions, which no one is getting close to 60% anyway.
    milpol likes this.

"Level 5 so many noob teams" - this is why this game is going down, because of this mentality and the way "pro" judge the "little ones". If this was a level 80, you had the same opinion about "noob big teams" ?
    Errors and bugs will continue and they won't solve it. About engine game, many people posted in this thread and not a single post was approved and i wonder why. Neither my other posts.
    SuperDunk likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by πƒπŽππšπ₯πžπ±πžβ€π† iwnl View Post
    My name is Alexe, i'm 36 years old, passionate about football and this is my 11 season playing top eleven. I had an attempt to play this game in 2014, but due to some reasons I stopped playing and 5 years later i create a new fresh account. In my first season i end up on second place, so i was determined to learn more and improve.
    My philosophy from start was and is for my team to have an offensive style, possession and score a lot of goals.

I started looking for informations, asked people(iceman was like gold mine for me, his experience was like a bless) in order to see and know how to counter my opponent's mentality, what passing was he using(short long or mix), what flank was he trying to play, focus passing on his strong wing or both flanks, middle or trying to exploit my defense weaknesses, etc.
    I think in this months i accumulated tons of sheets of paper with my opponents setups and my counter setups. I even have 200 MB of files txt on a external hard with how to counter an offensive or defensive manager, high pressing or offside trap, passing when and how, special abilities, what skills are important for X position, amc(s) position(s) benefits, drill orders, arrows and many other things. Some of them i shared on iceman's server.

I remember when i start season 2 i saw strikerless formation used by PROF and i was very intrigued how this is working. I started looking videos on youtube to understand the concept of false 9 versus classic 9, i analyzed my every match and tooked notes. Was a pain until i realised how this position works and what are his benefits for the team. I didnt had very good offensive players and was lossing some games against managers who played with 4,5,6 defensive players and i didnt know what changes to do. I remember when iceman told me to use a STRIKER because he will recover the lose balls and will give me more controll, but being a fan of strikerless formation and stubborn, i positioned my good MC in amc position having a 424 or 4114 against 4 or 5 or 6 defenders. And i saw the magic with 2amcs and was thrilled because i won with 13-0 (my biggest score). This doesn't mean i play strikerless formation every single match. Sometimes i have to adapt according to my opponent style and formation and i rotate my players in order to play with a striker , giving my other players opportunities to exploit a gap and score.
    Since then i won 8 leagues, 6CL, 7 cups, 6 super cups trophies with 2441goals scored and 254 conceded goals.

But enough with this story from an old man. I created this thread to express my sincere opinions about this game after 11 months.
    We all know that no game is perfect and developers are always trying to fix the errors or bugs and give us a football game as close as possible to the one from reality.

I don't know what happened after the "training bug"(when many managers quit the game due NORDEUS mistake), but they changed the engine code in a mode to give low teams and inactive managers defensive bonuses and random "super powers" to opponent's offensive players during a match. You all had games against low teams or inactive managers, were their goalkeeper had between 5 - 10 saves per game and his weak offensive players out ran your "usain bolt" defenders or scored from nowhere having very weak skills with 100% shot efficiency. I'm not that stu.pid to say this unexpected results don't happen in real life. I realise i will have this kind of games, but at least give me a chance to control my team and maybe lose, because the other manager was better than me, instead AI "controling" my players and make them miss from every position.
    You can deceive others by giving them blind answers, but not me, because my daily job is about coding and i see when you change your engine codes in order to make strong teams with very well trained players, playing like amateurs against weak quality teams.
    I did an experiment last season when i decreased my team quality from over 130% to a 100% for every single final and guess what, won every single finale, because their AI considered that my team being the weakest one in this duels.

The game engine shifted so much into a "gamble game" where every logic from real football it's a nonsense in top eleven match. If you ask every manager who played this game for years, it will tell you the same. Countless bugs and errors which are not repaired and your only concern is about releasing more events and special sponsors to gain more money from us. Not to mention about tankers who ruin CL CUP and EVENTS competitions.
    The only improvement nordeus did was with this "Academy"(you don't allow us to train our players + absurd offers for "coaching") where many people didn't received once a FT player (in old academy i had at least 1 or 2 FT players). Plus affected the transfer market where again, you spend days to find a 18 yo FT.
    From where do you get this ideas ? Do you even read and listen our ideas to improve this game ?
    "Do you like Top Eleven ?" Only button is "YES" or you affraid to see the reality ?

Imagine being active every match, watching ads to bank greens and stay in platinum and all this doesn't mean anything to Nordeus.
    I wonder if they go to work every day, they receive half of their salary from Nordeus CEO Branko Milutinović ? Basically this is what we get from creating teams like apolo from their AI engine.

Being active every match - Nordeus doesnt care
    Having tactical knowledges - AI engine doesnt care
    Because AI engine is programmed to replace the inactive managers and win against your better players.
    Developers and the guys who are controlling this Nordeus game need to understand that managers are spending from their time to watch the ads(which gives nordeus money from every ad you are watching) to bank green packs in order to create squads to compete with other managers. Some people are spending real money to create squads with very well trained players, same logic.

"Why to bother be online and lose matches thanks to AI engine, when you can become inactive and let AI win every match for you" - this is the concept Nordeus is trying to implement at the moment from their development.

They need to realise that this nonsense with AI changes in codes has reached a limit where im very disgusted. They need to let us the freedom to compete and stop helping the inactive and lower teams, otherwise this game won't last another 10 years with this AI changes.
    Every forum or discord server linked to this game is full with players that are complaining against your AI changes. If you choose to not care about this thread and our opinions, this means you don't deserve us.

All i want from others managers who had the time and patience to read my thread, is to write his sincere opinion about the game he is playing. I want to start a "MOVEMENT" where i want our thoughts to be heard by nordeus employers in order to make this game to actually feel like a real football.
    Do not be rude with them, do not post pictures with your troll games, write only your sincere thoughts.

Maybe this will be the change we need, to stop nordeus with this rng games from AI tweaks.

Stay safe, peace !
    I actually know you, hey buddy.
    I ve posted countless rants on this forum, i m tired of remembering them back again. The thing is that the game it self doens t follow a logic, and it s just as random as a game can be.
    I m still around, LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by ν ΅ν°ƒν ΅ν°Žν ΅ν°ν ΅ν°šν ΅ν°₯𘐞𘐱𘐞❠€ν ΅ν°† iwnl View Post
    "Level 5 so many noob teams" - this is why this game is going down, because of this mentality and the way "pro" judge the "little ones". If this was a level 80, you had the same opinion about "noob big teams" ?
    Errors and bugs will continue and they won't solve it. About engine game, many people posted in this thread and not a single post was approved and i wonder why. Neither my other posts.
    I think it depends on who posts it, i never got any of my posts removed as far as i can remember, and i ve been very vocal about the fact the game is screwing me many times.
    I m still around, LOL!

Yes I have the same opinion about the them and with noob teams, I mean more inactive teams with lower quality.
    We have them in high level too, but of course not as many. I said to you, I have played multiple accounts and this is my experience. You post this picture to show how bad the game is, but honestly the teams in this picture are nowhere near 120%+ what I call active managers.
    So if you have a league, where 13 or even all 14 teams are inactive of course chances are not too slim, that you can be number 1 there.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    I think it depends on who posts it, i never got any of my posts removed as far as i can remember, and i ve been very vocal about the fact the game is screwing me many times.
    It's a limit within which allows you to post short messages(like this one and my previous messages), but if they are longer they must be approved.
    I just wrote 2 posts where i answered to IImaestroII about that picture and asked him another questions and one about how to improve this game to make it feel like you won it due your tactical knowledges.

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Yes I have the same opinion about the them and with noob teams, I mean more inactive teams with lower quality.
    We have them in high level too, but of course not as many. I said to you, I have played multiple accounts and this is my experience. You post this picture to show how bad the game is, but honestly the teams in this picture are nowhere near 120%+ what I call active managers.
    So if you have a league, where 13 or even all 14 teams are inactive of course chances are not too slim, that you can be number 1 there.
    If the 1st place has 110%, and there are other 3-4-5 active teams with around 90 or even 80, put one team to 100%, trust me, it won t matter. It doesn t matter anymore, the team with the higher rating wins in the league with a large majority i think.The cup finals are random, those are the games where the trolling occurs more than regular games, but again if the managers are active does that make a difference? I think the game already decides from the beggining whose team will play better in that final, either you are the higher rated or better team, it doesn t matter, if the game engine wants you to lose the final, you lose the final.
    I m still around, LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    If you think you need a team of over 120% to say you are playing against other active managers, I think you missed a lot of points in this game. From level 2 i faced many active managers in each competition.
    That picture illustrates a comparison between a virtual league and a real one, where you will never see a team without a coach to be first.

Quote Originally Posted by οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½ο Ώ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½β€οΏ½ οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½ iwnl View Post
    If you think you need a team of over 120% to say you are playing against other active managers, I think you missed a lot of points in this game. From level 2 i faced many active managers in each competition.
    That picture illustrates a comparison between a virtual league and a real one, where you will never see a team without a coach to be first.
    Yes, i think he also misses the point of an active manager, the active manager is the one that watches his games, trains his players and tries to be as good as possible without spending money, some people don t know about the ads and the youth being the better players for the progress of their club. DO I REALLY HAVE TO REMEMBER TO YOU PEOPLE THAT AUCTION IS THE STUPIDEST THING IN THIS GAME? MAYBE EVEN MORE STUPID THAN THE GAME ENGINE ITSELF?
    spending dozens of tokens on 5* players, it wasn t the case before top eleven 2016, where you could find FT for couple of tokens and also lots of them, now they are non existent and when they show up they aren t for the position you need. You simply can t perform with this auction, fighting with lvl 50+ managers while you re lvl 3 it s stupid, but maybe they think it will make more managers spend money to try to keep up with the competition, but i think they re wrong on this one.
    I m still around, LOL!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast