Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree63Likes

Thread: My sincere opinions about Top Eleven game

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    If the 1st place has 110%, and there are other 3-4-5 active teams with around 90 or even 80, put one team to 100%, trust me, it won t matter. It doesn t matter anymore, the team with the higher rating wins in the league with a large majority i think.The cup finals are random, those are the games where the trolling occurs more than regular games, but again if the managers are active does that make a difference? I think the game already decides from the beggining whose team will play better in that final, either you are the higher rated or better team, it doesn t matter, if the game engine wants you to lose the final, you lose the final.
    I am at no point defending the game or the engine. I think for a major part, this game is in a horrible state right now. But it is still possible to win a huge chunk of your matches vs opponents who are A lower in quality (and skills) compared to your team and/or B are just not as active. By that I mean setting up formations or tactics according to opponents settings and of course train bonuses, which is also a huge part to separate active players from not active.
    The odd troll happens here or there and that can be the problem especially with finals, where you only have 1 game and in this one game the engine can really be your main opponent. Like there is a chance in every game you play for that to happen, but in a league game it might not matter that much as you have 25 other matches to decide the outcome and other people will also face a troll at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by iwnl View Post
    If you think you need a team of over 120% to say you are playing against other active managers, I think you missed a lot of points in this game. From level 2 i faced many active managers in each competition.
    That picture illustrates a comparison between a virtual league and a real one, where you will never see a team without a coach to be first.
    It depends what you are calling active. Not every 120% player must be active either, he can just not promote 1 or 2 times and there he is. I'm not here to argue, however I think your comparison is lacking, comparing the game with real life football just isn't possible. There are no real life teams without coaches in the first place. And what you showed is like 14 teams in one league all playing without coaches. So if this was to happen, of course one random team without a coach must be on top of the table, if the games are being played.
    All I wanted to say is, that when you are in a low level with a low quality team, chances are very high you will be put into a league with many inactive teams. Because it takes you 4 months of playing to get there and a lot of players might lose interest in the game after that time. Not so easy to get to Level 80, you must have played the game for a long time and with some dedication at least. Of course also a player in Level 80 can lose interest in playing and is then inactive opponent for others playing there.
    IImaestroII likes this.

"at I mean setting up formations or tactics according to opponents settings"
    Do you even believe that? OMG, the game has no correlation with real life football, so what do formations/tactics mean to you?
    Trust me, if i have one specific formation for all my games, and my players are trained much better than my close up opponent, they can call top 11 gods on that one, i win most of the times, and the other time i get outmatched, but let s just say that the game engine decides that before the game, not him.
    Last edited by SuperDunk; 06-28-2020 at 12:05 PM.
    I m still around, LOL!

From what i ve understood from khris, he said that the game selects some protagonists from each team before the game, and when you re playing the close matches, the game engine might not select your best players and select some of your worse ones, and does the exact opposite for the opponent. You can give your player who isn t selected drugs or coke, he won t do much in your game.
    I m still around, LOL!

I get your ideas Der_Ryan_M, but the problem occurs when you, an active manager having a team with 80% or 120% or 160%(spent from your own time to build it) facing a team with lower Quality or a team where the other manager didn't had the time to attend or lost interest, you are losing from the minute 1(pre-determined result). This means the AI engine "takes" his place and its controlling the match and you don't have a chance. I just wrote an example in my first post how i lowered my quality and won every final against a manager with higher quality then me and very well trained players.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

"at I mean setting up formations or tactics according to opponents settings"
    Do you even believe that? OMG, the game has no correlation with real life football, so what do formations/tactics mean to you?
    Trust me, if i have one specific formation for all my games, and my players are trained much better than my close up opponent, they can call top 11 gods on that one, i win most of the times, and the other time i get outmatched, but let s just say that the game engine decides that before the game, not him.
    Why not? Do you think the option to change your formation or set up tactics is there for the laugh? From all the games I played and watched from my friends, I can tell you with a good amount of confidence, that changing formations according to your opponents formation has influence on the outcome of games.
    I mean not reading stuff out of the bad ingame animations in 2D version. I mean just in the background for calculations.
    If you play Formation A vs Formation B your chances will be higher of winning that match than if you might play Formation C. Why would I want to miss out on something, that can get me a better chance of winning, when it is so easy as changing my formation before the game starts? Its another brick in the wall, like training skills of the players and all of that.
    IImaestroII likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Why not? Do you think the option to change your formation or set up tactics is there for the laugh? From all the games I played and watched from my friends, I can tell you with a good amount of confidence, that changing formations according to your opponents formation has influence on the outcome of games.
    I mean not reading stuff out of the bad ingame animations in 2D version. I mean just in the background for calculations.
    If you play Formation A vs Formation B your chances will be higher of winning that match than if you might play Formation C. Why would I want to miss out on something, that can get me a better chance of winning, when it is so easy as changing my formation before the game starts? Its another brick in the wall, like training skills of the players and all of that.
    Well, by tactics you probably mean not something inspired from real life, but something that the game wants you to play in order for you to have the better outcome.As i said before, i think any correlation of the game to the real life is wrong, it wants to replicate football, but in it s own broken way.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.
    I m still around, LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by iwnl View Post
    I get your ideas Der_Ryan_M, but the problem occurs when you, an active manager having a team with 80% or 120% or 160%(spent from your own time to build it) facing a team with lower Quality or a team where the other manager didn't had the time to attend or lost interest, you are losing from the minute 1(pre-determined result). This means the AI engine "takes" his place and its controlling the match and you don't have a chance. I just wrote an example in my first post how i lowered my quality and won every final against a manager with higher quality then me and very well trained players.
    It happened to me as well, I think it happens to everyone. At the end I don't know how the engine works in detail, I can just tell you the things from my perspective and experience. But for me happens very rarely. And like I said, I play in Level 76 right now and 95% of the opponents I play I can tell are active, if they watch their games or not and I will try everything I can to win a match. At the end I might fail, whatever the reason might be. I play the game for too long to be mad about single results. For me is still enough to see that my work I put in pays off and I have not lost to an completely inactive opponent for a very long time now.
    I know that a player who is 20 or 30% weaker than me can still be a threat if he approaches the game in the right way. That's how I see it, the engine I can't change.
    dave1311 likes this.

Tactics and fomations in some matches aren't working. When you tell them to pass short, they pass long and lose the ball, when you tell them to a attack on a flank, they attack on the middle, when you play with offside trap OFF your defenders are playing as this is ON, why ?
    This is an example how the AI engine scored 3 goals in 20 minutes and i missed from every position: https://i.imgur.com/A8VkrpK.jpg
    I have around 300 screenshots where the game trolled me so hard and i couldnt do anything, despite i had multiples changes in tatcics and formations during my match.

Im not talking and crying about single results or defeats where my opponent was better than me.
    Im talking about how the AI engine shifts so much that it's impossible to have a DAY without being trolled. If my friends post were apporved, you will see and understand from their perspective who analyzed this game, how messed up it is.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Well, by tactics you probably mean not something inspired from real life, but something that the game wants you to play in order for you to have the better outcome.As i said before, i think any correlation of the game to the real life is wrong, it wants to replicate football, but in it s own broken way.
    Yes, exactly I mean something like if opponent is playing offensive you should play defensive. There can also be a scenario, where you are 2-0 down for example and then the right thing to do can be setting up hard defending tactic, because it works like rock paper scissors well with your opponent tactics. It's not associated with real life tactics or sense behind it. It's numbers and calculations... So imo it is not completely random, even though it feels like because it doesn't make sense a lot of time regarding tactics especially.
    Formations same, it's not always said that you playing 2 strikers vs 3W, so vs one DC is guaranteed you to win. But if you just try a lot of things and watch a lot of games, you see patterns which formations work vs others and which you should avoid. It's a thing I focused on the last year or so since I started playing again and it really helped me a lot, I can recommend it to pay attention to these things also.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast