Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree63Likes

Thread: My sincere opinions about Top Eleven game

Exclamation My sincere opinions about Top Eleven game

After years where developers slept and used zero football logic, this app game became a 2D undeveloped cheap mediocre joke.
    Last edited by πƒπŽππšπ₯πžπ±πžβ€π† iwnl; 10-11-2021 at 01:52 PM. Reason: Personal info

RE: My sincere opinions about Top Eleven game

My name is Alexe, i'm 36 years old, passionate about football and this is my 11 season playing top eleven. I had an attempt to play this game in 2014, but due to some reasons I stopped playing and 5 years later i create a new fresh account. In my first season i end up on second place, so i was determined to learn more and improve.
    My philosophy from start was and is for my team to have an offensive style, possession and score a lot of goals.

I started looking for informations, asked people(iceman was like gold mine for me, his experience was like a bless) in order to see and know how to counter my opponent's mentality, what passing was he using(short long or mix), what flank was he trying to play, focus passing on his strong wing or both flanks, middle or trying to exploit my defense weaknesses, etc.
    I think in this months i accumulated tons of sheets of paper with my opponents setups and my counter setups. I even have 200 MB of files txt on a external hard with how to counter an offensive or defensive manager, high pressing or offside trap, passing when and how, special abilities, what skills are important for X position, amc(s) position(s) benefits, drill orders, arrows and many other things. Some of them i shared on iceman's server.

I remember when i start season 2 i saw strikerless formation used by PROF and i was very intrigued how this is working. I started looking videos on youtube to understand the concept of false 9 versus classic 9, i analyzed my every match and tooked notes. Was a pain until i realised how this position works and what are his benefits for the team. I didnt had very good offensive players and was lossing some games against managers who played with 4,5,6 defensive players and i didnt know what changes to do. I remember when iceman told me to use a STRIKER because he will recover the lose balls and will give me more controll, but being a fan of strikerless formation and stubborn, i positioned my good MC in amc position having a 424 or 4114 against 4 or 5 or 6 defenders. And i saw the magic with 2amcs and was thrilled because i won with 13-0 (my biggest score). This doesn't mean i play strikerless formation every single match. Sometimes i have to adapt according to my opponent style and formation and i rotate my players in order to play with a striker , giving my other players opportunities to exploit a gap and score.
    Since then i won 8 leagues, 6CL, 7 cups, 6 super cups trophies with 2441goals scored and 254 conceded goals.

But enough with this story from an old man. I created this thread to express my sincere opinions about this game after 11 months.
    We all know that no game is perfect and developers are always trying to fix the errors or bugs and give us a football game as close as possible to the one from reality.

I don't know what happened after the "training bug"(when many managers quit the game due NORDEUS mistake), but they changed the engine code in a mode to give low teams and inactive managers defensive bonuses and random "super powers" to opponent's offensive players during a match. You all had games against low teams or inactive managers, were their goalkeeper had between 5 - 10 saves per game and his weak offensive players out ran your "usain bolt" defenders or scored from nowhere having very weak skills with 100% shot efficiency. I'm not that stu.pid to say this unexpected results don't happen in real life. I realise i will have this kind of games, but at least give me a chance to control my team and maybe lose, because the other manager was better than me, instead AI "controling" my players and make them miss from every position.
    You can deceive others by giving them blind answers, but not me, because my daily job is about coding and i see when you change your engine codes in order to make strong teams with very well trained players, playing like amateurs against weak quality teams.
    I did an experiment last season when i decreased my team quality from over 130% to a 100% for every single final and guess what, won every single finale, because their AI considered that my team being the weakest one in this duels.

The game engine shifted so much into a "gamble game" where every logic from real football it's a nonsense in top eleven match. If you ask every manager who played this game for years, it will tell you the same. Countless bugs and errors which are not repaired and your only concern is about releasing more events and special sponsors to gain more money from us. Not to mention about tankers who ruin CL CUP and EVENTS competitions.
    The only improvement nordeus did was with this "Academy"(you don't allow us to train our players + absurd offers for "coaching") where many people didn't received once a FT player (in old academy i had at least 1 or 2 FT players). Plus affected the transfer market where again, you spend days to find a 18 yo FT.
    From where do you get this ideas ? Do you even read and listen our ideas to improve this game ?
    "Do you like Top Eleven ?" Only button is "YES" or you affraid to see the reality ?

Imagine being active every match, watching ads to bank greens and stay in platinum and all this doesn't mean anything to Nordeus.
    I wonder if they go to work every day, they receive half of their salary from Nordeus CEO Branko Milutinović ? Basically this is what we get from creating teams like apolo from their AI engine.

Being active every match - Nordeus doesnt care
    Having tactical knowledges - AI engine doesnt care
    Because AI engine is programmed to replace the inactive managers and win against your better players.
    Developers and the guys who are controlling this Nordeus game need to understand that managers are spending from their time to watch the ads(which gives nordeus money from every ad you are watching) to bank green packs in order to create squads to compete with other managers. Some people are spending real money to create squads with very well trained players, same logic.

"Why to bother be online and lose matches thanks to AI engine, when you can become inactive and let AI win every match for you" - this is the concept Nordeus is trying to implement at the moment from their development.

They need to realise that this nonsense with AI changes in codes has reached a limit where im very disgusted. They need to let us the freedom to compete and stop helping the inactive and lower teams, otherwise this game won't last another 10 years with this AI changes.
    Every forum or discord server linked to this game is full with players that are complaining against your AI changes. If you choose to not care about this thread and our opinions, this means you don't deserve us.

All i want from others managers who had the time and patience to read my thread, is to write his sincere opinion about the game he is playing. I want to start a MOVEMENT where i want our thoughts to be heard by nordeus employers in order to make this game to actually feel like a real football.
    Do not be rude with them, do not post pictures with your troll games, write only your sincere thoughts.

Maybe this will be the change we need, to stop nordeus with this rng games from AI tweaks.

Stay safe, peace !

I'll start by saying you had some big courage to write this, because this thoughts about Nordeus are being deleted immediately and they suppress our sincere opinions.
    Anyway, i'm playing this game for some years, I'm not who knows what manager, nor did I intend to become better, played only for fun.
    Until i met DONalexeG, a guy who's playing this game for a very short of time, but in this time he accumulated a vast of knowledges, where he is sharing them and helping people to win games and trophies against other managers. I don't want to praise him to much, but i didnt met a guy who was willing to help you even in defeats to realise what went wrong and what you should do for the next match.I had unbelievable turnarounds scores as barcelona vs psg, matches won against manipulators and tankers.
    This wasn't possible if i didn't met him and chat with him about his perspective about this game and to make me desire more, to be more competitive.I know i was a pain for him due my countless questions, but thanks to him i understand how to counter my opponent in every aspect and how to implement my mourinho's style.
    The problem, like he said, occurred after the training bug where i tooked the advantage by training my players over and over, like you all did. If you write you didn't tooked advantage of the training bug, you are a liar. If you think this wasn't unfair what i did or others did, well imagine being captive in a game where you don't receive nothing from Nordeus for free, even if you are very active in their game. This bug was like a Christmas for us.
    From that point i felt this game tooked another turn with troll games against weaker teams, having more and more opponents in every competition i was playing, who were tanking or manipulated the draws. If you look at the top 100 you will see them all intentionally losing the league for not promoting, but they are fighting for cup, champions league and super cup trophies. Is their fault because this game became unbearable ?
    I rather want to lose against them, instead getting beaten by managers who aren't not even active and winning cups with very low to 1% players in their teams.
    There's not much to say, it's a shame that this game is all about how to take our money and they don't even care about bugs and errors. I was eliminated from cup for not having eligible players for my first game, but i had 24 players. I lost games because i couldn't enter in my match and many endless bugs. If i asked or wanted help from nordeus support, i received the same message over and over: "not their fault".

I support DONalexeG with his movement and like other managers, we hope nordeus will see our opinions about their game and hope they will change it by giving active managers more benefits, instead of mocking them with trolling games.

Quote Originally Posted by gustav View Post
    I'll start by saying you had some big courage to write this, because this thoughts about Nordeus are being deleted immediately and they suppress our sincere opinions.
    Who told you this ? Any idea, criticism is accepted here , done with Respect ( so without bad words ect ) of course. Feel free to post
    Max likes this.

β€œFootball is born in the brain, not in the body"

DonAlexe , You have some good points but during these years many things happend ( especially to regarding players ) that lead the game to this point.

'' this unexpected results don't happen in real life '' this is not correct, we had many example in real where the weaker team manage to beat a stronger one
    I will show this one as a example

My sincere opinions about Top Eleven game-cwqtolvweaasqco.jpg

Unlucky matches happen, even if you dominate

But the real problem is '' how are they simulated '', well regarding this i agree that the way ( turning on oppo GK that became superman for example ) need to revised/reworked. Of course having these kind of matches against teams with the manager not watching is not the correct way, cause a team without a manager should be '' penalised '' for that ( if we want to stay in the ''realism'' concept )

If i play against a weaker team with the manager watching ( that make changes ) and lose , no complain cause it was a manager effort.

β€œFootball is born in the brain, not in the body"

"If i play against a weaker team with the manager watching ( that make changes ) and lose , no complain cause it was a manager effort."

I never wrote in my post that i want to win against weaker opponents every single match. My idea was, this TE game needs to be a manager versus manager, not manager versus AI like how it is right now.

Personally, I learned more from defeats than from winning a game.

Almost never lost from a weaker team. Troll results until now are less than 2% in regular season matces, CL,Cup and Asso's.
    On the other hand, troll results(or randomness) in competitions are too frequent.
    IImaestroII and Scorpion044 like this.

i wrote my opinions 12hrs earlier... unfortunately that didn't make up here... i guess i will keep quiet then...
    Last edited by justusfernz; 06-28-2020 at 01:08 PM.

I posted my answers, my questions and my thoughts again. Many people did the same.
    I have the impression it's: "deal with this and shut up" .. Changes come from us and from all managers, not from some few and random people.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by πƒπŽππšπ₯πžπ±πžβ€π† iwnl View Post
    I think in this months i accumulated tons of sheets of paper with my opponents setups and my counter setups. I even have 200 MB of files txt on a external hard with how to counter an offensive or defensive manager, high pressing or offside trap, passing when and how, special abilities, what skills are important for X position, amc(s) position(s) benefits, drill orders, arrows and many other things. Some of them i shared on iceman's server.
    Lol 200mb text you crazy man the game is not nearly as complicated as you might think. I bet on the source codes are shorter than your books lol.

Yes, it's a shame that most of the people are putting effort and time finding ways to beat the other opponent, but in reality you end up losing game after game against teams controlled by AI engine without any logic behind this.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast