Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree63Likes

Thread: My sincere opinions about Top Eleven game

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Yes, exactly I mean something like if opponent is playing offensive you should play defensive. There can also be a scenario, where you are 2-0 down for example and then the right thing to do can be setting up hard defending tactic, because it works like rock paper scissors well with your opponent tactics. It's not associated with real life tactics or sense behind it. It's numbers and calculations... So imo it is not completely random, even though it feels like because it doesn't make sense a lot of time regarding tactics especially.
    Formations same, it's not always said that you playing 2 strikers vs 3W, so vs one DC is guaranteed you to win. But if you just try a lot of things and watch a lot of games, you see patterns which formations work vs others and which you should avoid. It's a thing I focused on the last year or so since I started playing again and it really helped me a lot, I can recommend it to pay attention to these things also.
    What are you saying against active managers, then you are perfectly right. Against AI this won't work and you can change the system and setup how many times you want, the pre-determined result it will be in AI favour.

Addicted
    Formations and Tactics do have an impact on the result of the game but how the game engine will react after you have made some changes is totally random πŸ˜†

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    Formations and Tactics do have an impact on the result of the game but how the game engine will react after you have made some changes is totally random ν ½νΈ†
    i found hilarious how AI is defending most of the match, even if you dont change anything in formation and tactic and suddenly he attacks and score from nowhere.
    Siddharth Singh likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by πƒπŽππšπ₯πžπ±πžβ€π† iwnl View Post
    What are you saying against active managers, then you are perfectly right. Against AI this won't work and you can change the system and setup how many times you want, the pre-determined result it will be in AI favour.
    Yes. When the AI decides you are going to lose a game or when you have scored enough goals and if you score more then the result won't be realistic then you will suddenly stop scoring. Opponent GK will become invincible. Your strikers will keep on running into the GK. Your forward players with 200+ attacking will keep on missing chances. Opponent GK will start saving long range shots from your Shadow Striker etc etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Yes, exactly I mean something like if opponent is playing offensive you should play defensive. There can also be a scenario, where you are 2-0 down for example and then the right thing to do can be setting up hard defending tactic, because it works like rock paper scissors well with your opponent tactics. It's not associated with real life tactics or sense behind it. It's numbers and calculations... So imo it is not completely random, even though it feels like because it doesn't make sense a lot of time regarding tactics especially.
    Formations same, it's not always said that you playing 2 strikers vs 3W, so vs one DC is guaranteed you to win. But if you just try a lot of things and watch a lot of games, you see patterns which formations work vs others and which you should avoid. It's a thing I focused on the last year or so since I started playing again and it really helped me a lot, I can recommend it to pay attention to these things also.
    I mean i don t really understand mentality, sometimes if i pick attacking i struggle scoring, and if i keep defensive i can score lots of goals in a short span of time. I don t really understand how all this works, but what i know for sure is that the mentality doesn t work as it s intended too.Sometimes if i choose defensive or hard defensive i m conceding a very late goal in the game.
    The game is rigged !
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My sincere opinions about Top Eleven game-webp.net-resizeimage-1-.jpg  
    I m still around, LOL!

Now tell me that it s random and it happens...i conceded in the exact same consecutive minutes against the same association opponent....
    I m still around, LOL!

Tactics and formations are only working against active managers and a good indicator is the possession bar, because you spot what mentality is he using and you can counter him. You can play a formation which can exploit an weak area from his defense.
    But all this knowldeges and the hours spend are NOTHING against AI. You are not in the control of your team and you see your players how random they play and miss like you forgot to feed them.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    I mean i don t really understand mentality, sometimes if i pick attacking i struggle scoring, and if i keep defensive i can score lots of goals in a short span of time.
    Thats something that khris had said some time ago .

"You can go hard defending and score 9 goals or go hard attacking and score none"

I really cant understand why this happens
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Quote Originally Posted by οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½ο Ώ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½β€οΏ½ οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½ iwnl View Post
    Tactics and formations are only working against active managers and a good indicator is the possession bar, because you spot what mentality is he using and you can counter him. You can play a formation which can exploit an weak area from his defense.
    But all this knowldeges and the hours spend are NOTHING against AI. You are not in the control of your team and you see your players how random they play and miss like you forgot to feed them.
    i have to say that it doesn t work all the time against the active manager either.
    I say this because i get to see my good players and my underperforming players throughout the game, and from what i ve seen if my best player has low rating then he won t impact the game, thus giving my opponent an advantage.
    Last edited by SuperDunk; 06-28-2020 at 12:47 PM.
    I m still around, LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by milpol View Post
    Thats something that khris had said some time ago .

"You can go hard defending and score 9 goals or go hard attacking and score none"

I really cant understand why this happens
    Then it should be either option 1,2,3,4,5 because it doesn t work as intended.
    If i pick defensive or hard defensive i shouldn t have as many opportunities to score as when i have attacking/hard attacking.
    I m still around, LOL!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast