Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: My top competitor left top eleven today

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelpie Grant View Post
    11% overall difference is nothing and is a very unreliable way to look at teams. To properly investigate a team you need to open their squad page and look at the individual players. You may find for example a player in the other team with an overall rating of only 85% but some of his individual (white) skills may be over 150% while some other (gray) skills may be only 10% making his overall rating the 85% that a lazy manager will see. Now multiply that through the whole team and that team you thought was 11% worse than yours is actually superior to yours and will most likely beat you.
    So quit complaining about things you havent bothered to look at or try to understand.
    Thanks for the ground breaking insight, genius. FYI, my players are (on the way to becoming) mutants so I know what I'm talking about. This guy had generic players. My team was not only 11 % stronger in overall quality, but vastly better trained than his. So the actual quality differential was actually way higher than 11 %. Like way way higher. When I said 11 % it was an understatement. That was what the official values showed. My team has an average of 116 %, but in reality, counting by white skills, the average is probably closer to 150 %. My AML/AMR/ST are closer to average 170 % white skills.

Here's an example of his AML vs. my DR. His AML got a 8,2 rating and my DR a 6,0. His only midfielder got a 9,5 rating and MoM award and he was whack attribute wise.
    Last edited by Arphaxad; 07-03-2020 at 02:01 PM.
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Patience have a limit for all , is always sad when someone leave : ( , I know Zeka. Many did this sadly . I hope that Nordeus realise this before many others leave cause of this

β€œFootball is born in the brain, not in the body"

Quote Originally Posted by Kelpie Grant View Post
    11% overall difference is nothing and is a very unreliable way to look at teams. To properly investigate a team you need to open their squad page and look at the individual players. You may find for example a player in the other team with an overall rating of only 85% but some of his individual (white) skills may be over 150% while some other (gray) skills may be only 10% making his overall rating the 85% that a lazy manager will see. Now multiply that through the whole team and that team you thought was 11% worse than yours is actually superior to yours and will most likely beat you.
    So quit complaining about things you havent bothered to look at or try to understand.

You should have more respect towards those who are playing this game everyday and no matter what you think, you are not the only one in this game knowing everything.
    When you will get troll results against this "AI engine", maybe then you'll realize what we're talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Abbas View Post
    He's my friend and the favourite to win the league after he beat me 4-5 at home(screenshots below) to move four points clear. Today he lost a cup tie 4-1 to a team he is better than and he left.

I couldn't believe he sold all his stars and left his platinum association. I should be happy but I'm not.

The last screenshot is his present team.

Sent from my TECNO-C9 using Tapatalk
    Nordues has really been controlling the system lately. Too much unrealistic results in the past few days and that alone has really made me taking all matches serious even when I'm playing a 20% rated team. It's glaring that manager has left the game

Team Name: Forza Adiat
    Manager Level: 60
    Trophy Won: 66
    F. Champ. Title: 2
    No more likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Arphaxad View Post
    Totally understand. Game engine is flawed. I lost my first ever official game today to a 11 % inferior team 4-0 in the first leg of the quarter final in the cup. Got 1 red card and two penalties against me. Opponent played with one (1!) midfielder and had 56 % possession. Go figure. I feel like rage quitting too.

Skickat frΓ₯n min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk
    Did you attend the match? Max condition and training? I have had similar experiences before which I believe was caused by either attendance or less than max condition or training.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    Did you attend the match? Max condition and training? I have had similar experiences before which I believe was caused by either attendance or less than max condition or training.
    Attended. Had 3 fans. Max morale and max condition on starting line up and subs (for the special event) and 40 % training bonus. I'm telling you, there are no ifs and what not, just bs. I even have a beefed up fast training GK I've power trained. My DR I showcased in the previous post is my squad's lowest ranked player.

I mean, it's not only about that, but the fact that the opponent played with ONE midfielder only and still had +55% possession.
    Last edited by Arphaxad; 07-03-2020 at 08:02 PM.
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Quote Originally Posted by Arphaxad View Post
    Attended. Had 3 fans. Max morale and max condition on starting line up and subs (for the special event) and 40 % training bonus. I'm telling you, there are no ifs and what not, just bs. I even have a beefed up fast training GK I've power trained. My DR I showcased in the previous post is my squad's lowest ranked player.
    Yeah I feel u. At least I had a reason to lose. You shouldn't lose with that kind of prep and that kind of team. I would be raging mad had it been me. And 4-0 is kinda over the top. It's tough to fight back like that.

But don't give up. Sometimes after a troll loss, they let you score just enough in the 2nd leg to proceed.

Forgot to ask this but did you sub out the poor performers and adjust your tactics during the match. Sometimes it helps
    Last edited by Sillybq; 07-03-2020 at 08:17 PM.

Yeah I feel u. At least I had a reason to lose. You shouldn't lose with that kind of prep and that kind of team. I would be raging mad had it been me. And 4-0 is kinda over the top. It's tough to fight back like that.

But don't give up. Sometimes after a troll loss, they let you score just enough in the 2nd leg to proceed.

Forgot to ask this but did you sub out the poor performers and adjust your tactics during the match. Sometimes it helps

When a score is predetermined, every change you do will have the same result.
    dave1311 and No more like this.

Addicted

Of course. I was active. Changed players and formation even to better accommodate what my opponent was doing. But it was futile. I was on a 109 games unbeaten streak until then. No matter what I did, the possession bar refused to move in my favor: short passes, mixed passes, long passes, counters on, counters off, low press, high press, hard tackles, easy tackles, defending mentality, attacking mentality. It didn't matter. Like as if I didn't even change anything. He kept dominating possession and controlling the game. It was surreal to watch.

Don't get me wrong, I don't mind losing. But like this? Come on. And I always go into games prepared. I go through opponent's squad in order to find weak spots, study formation to know where to attack, study which of their players score most to know where they attack from etc. Its not like I went into the game with a lazy mentality expecting to win just because I was stronger.
    Last edited by Arphaxad; 07-03-2020 at 09:13 PM.

Post removed as it breaches forum rules in relation to civility.
    Play nicely chaps.
    Last edited by dave1311; 07-04-2020 at 05:55 AM.
    IImaestroII and Lyricalray like this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12