Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: My top competitor left top eleven today

  1. #1
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    169

    My top competitor left top eleven today

    He's my friend and the favourite to win the league after he beat me 4-5 at home(screenshots below) to move four points clear. Today he lost a cup tie 4-1 to a team he is better than and he left.

    I couldn't believe he sold all his stars and left his platinum association. I should be happy but I'm not.

    The last screenshot is his present team.


    Sent from my TECNO-C9 using Tapatalk
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

  2. #2
    Unfortunately, he is not the only one.

  3. #3
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    169
    We were competing for top scorer award and I was leading.

    Sent from my TECNO-C9 using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    169
    Quote Originally Posted by 𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐞[emoji173
    𝐆 iwnl;667164]Unfortunately, he is not the only one.
    Yeah.. Too bad.

    Sent from my TECNO-C9 using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    605
    Totally understand. Game engine is flawed. I lost my first ever official game today to a 11 % inferior team 4-0 in the first leg of the quarter final in the cup. Got 1 red card and two penalties against me. Opponent played with one (1!) midfielder and had 56 % possession. Go figure. I feel like rage quitting too.

    Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Arphaxad View Post
    Totally understand. Game engine is flawed. I lost my first ever official game today to a 11 % inferior team 4-0 in the first leg of the quarter final in the cup. Got 1 red card and two penalties against me. Opponent played with one (1!) midfielder and had 56 % possession. Go figure. I feel like rage quitting too.

    Never give up. In round 16 i lost 0-2 and won 5-2 second leg. Almost eliminated with some .... if im writing again, people will think that i have something with Nordeus, but what i write/wrote is/was the truth. If we were bad active managers, we weren't "cry" about their engine.

  7. #7
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    605
    Quote Originally Posted by 𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐞[emoji173
    𝐆 iwnl;667179]Never give up. In round 16 i lost 0-2 and won 5-2 second leg. Almost eliminated with some .... if im writing again, people will think that i have something with Nordeus, but what i write/wrote is/was the truth. If we were bad active managers, we weren't "cry" about their engine.
    Not crying, but the game engine is not realistic. You can not possibly be an inferior team, play with 1 midfielder and still have majority of possession in real life. It just won't happen. Especially if you're inferior and going up against 3 midfielders.

    For the second leg I'm going to play the most outrageous formation. Not even going to try to win. Just troll. Probably going to play something like 21331 or something with a DL, ML and AML and no right flank and focus passes on the left hand side or something along those lines. Just full troll mode.
    Last edited by Arphaxad; 07-02-2020 at 07:58 PM.
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Arphaxad View Post
    Not crying, but the game engine is not realistic. You can not possibly be an inferior team, play with 1 midfielder and still have majority of possession in real life. It just won't happen. Especially if you're inferior and going up against 3 midfielders.

    For the second leg I'm going to play the most outrageous formation. Not even going to try to win. Just troll. Probably going to play something like 21331 or something with a DL, ML and AML and no right flank and focus passes on the left hand side or something along those lines. Just full troll mode.
    If we were bad active managers, we weren't "cry" about their engine. <- I was referring to those "managers" who think that we are bad and its only our fault because we lose games against inactive teams with perfect tactics and weird formations that can't be counter.
    I got PMs from some users after my thread saying: "you are bad kid", "the game is perfect", "just quit"... Maybe thats why this game won't evolve, because of this troll managers.
    Arphaxad likes this.

  9. #9
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    207
    Quote Originally Posted by Arphaxad View Post
    Not crying, but the game engine is not realistic. You can not possibly be an inferior team, play with 1 midfielder and still have majority of possession in real life. It just won't happen. Especially if you're inferior and going up against 3 midfielders.

    For the second leg I'm going to play the most outrageous formation. Not even going to try to win. Just troll. Probably going to play something like 21331 or something with a DL, ML and AML and no right flank and focus passes on the left hand side or something along those lines. Just full troll mode.
    In the European event, my team played like clowns with a team with no MC (after the only MC be sent out from 18 min).
    My top competitor left top eleven today-nomc.jpg
    My top competitor left top eleven today-nomc2.jpg
    Arphaxad likes this.

  10. #10
    Apprentice Kelpie Grant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    293
    11% overall difference is nothing and is a very unreliable way to look at teams. To properly investigate a team you need to open their squad page and look at the individual players. You may find for example a player in the other team with an overall rating of only 85% but some of his individual (white) skills may be over 150% while some other (gray) skills may be only 10% making his overall rating the 85% that a lazy manager will see. Now multiply that through the whole team and that team you thought was 11% worse than yours is actually superior to yours and will most likely beat you.
    So quit complaining about things you havent bothered to look at or try to understand.
    IImaestroII and Blok 45 like this.
    LEAGUE WINNER 8
    LEAGUE RUNNER UP 5
    CUP WINNER 4
    CUP RUNNER UP 4
    C.L. WINNER 2
    C.L. RUNNER UP 4
    TREBLES 1
    SUPER CUP WINNER 2
    CUP DOUBLES 3
    CUP TREBLES 1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast