Thread: Weird Asso Opponent

Weird Asso Opponent

Just had a look at our semi oppo in this weeks Asso games. I found the bloke I am playing has a team that has a mutant gk , defence and midfield with 8-9 star AML ,AMC ,AMR and ST. Then I looked at the rest of his Asso , all the same. When I say mutant I am talking the full blown old style guy with some 340's and some 1's. Ok , I can live with that ,challenging but these days can be beaten. Then I have a look at the actual guy in the seat , his team is level 6 , he is a level 7 manager and his team has won the League 8 times despite losing over 100 games more than he has won. Now how does a level 6 team win the League 8 times ?
    LEAGUE WINNER 8
    LEAGUE RUNNER UP 5
    CUP WINNER 4
    CUP RUNNER UP 4
    C.L. WINNER 2
    C.L. RUNNER UP 4
    TREBLES 1
    SUPER CUP WINNER 2
    CUP DOUBLES 3
    CUP TREBLES 1

his team is level 6 , he is a level 7 manager and his team has won the League 8 times despite losing over 100 games more than he has won - he is tanking, this way his players won't lose 20%(when you promote) and being last you have chances to drop.

Quote Originally Posted by iwnl View Post
    his team is level 6 , he is a level 7 manager and his team has won the League 8 times despite losing over 100 games more than he has won - he is tanking, this way his players won't lose 20%(when you promote) and being last you have chances to drop.
    You cant win the League more times than the level of your team which this guy has done , level 6 team and 8 League titles. Besides winning the League means your not tanking.
    LEAGUE WINNER 8
    LEAGUE RUNNER UP 5
    CUP WINNER 4
    CUP RUNNER UP 4
    C.L. WINNER 2
    C.L. RUNNER UP 4
    TREBLES 1
    SUPER CUP WINNER 2
    CUP DOUBLES 3
    CUP TREBLES 1

Quote Originally Posted by Kelpie Grant View Post
    You cant win the League more times than the level of your team which this guy has done , level 6 team and 8 League titles. Besides winning the League means your not tanking.
    level 8(everytime on 1st place) - 8 League titles
    level 9(last - drop) - 8 League titles
    level 8(last - drop) - 8 League titles
    level 7(last - drop) - 8 League titles

He can drop to level 6, but depends how "packed" are the servers. If the server he's in, level 7, doesn't have enough players for 14 teams, the server will keep him. Try to read my post and others posts before you write something without "logic" or being disrespectful. Also you posted this: has a team that has a mutant gk , defence and midfield with 8-9 star AML ,AMC ,AMR and ST

With recent toxic comments and this comment, i realise that you don't play this game at all or maybe you have no logic how this game works.
    Last edited by 𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐞❤𝐆 iwnl; 07-03-2020 at 03:25 PM.

Just had a look at our semi oppo in this weeks Asso games. I found the bloke I am playing has a team that has a mutant gk , defence and midfield with 8-9 star AML ,AMC ,AMR and ST. Then I looked at the rest of his Asso , all the same. When I say mutant I am talking the full blown old style guy with some 340's and some 1's. Ok , I can live with that ,challenging but these days can be beaten. Then I have a look at the actual guy in the seat , his team is level 6 , he is a level 7 manager and his team has won the League 8 times despite losing over 100 games more than he has won. Now how does a level 6 team win the League 8 times ?
    May be he repeated or he has abandoned his team for a very long time and back now to torment managers on his level. He might have spent a lot of rest packs to build that team

Team Name: Forza Adiat
    Manager Level: 60
    Trophy Won: 66
    F. Champ. Title: 2

I asked my association mates this before as well. I was told that managers could switch teams many years back. Like applying for a job at another club. He probably did that and quit playing, only reactivating his account recently.

Quote Originally Posted by iwnl View Post
    level 8(everytime on 1st place) - 8 League titles
    level 9(last - drop) - 8 League titles
    level 8(last - drop) - 8 League titles
    level 7(last - drop) - 8 League titles

He can drop to level 6, but depends how "packed" are the servers. If the server he's in, level 7, doesn't have enough players for 14 teams, the server will keep him. Try to read my post and others posts before you write something without "logic" or being disrespectful. Also you posted this: has a team that has a mutant gk , defence and midfield with 8-9 star AML ,AMC ,AMR and ST

With recent toxic comments and this comment, i realise that you don't play this game at all or maybe you have no logic how this game works.
    You sir are a clown to be honest.
    LEAGUE WINNER 8
    LEAGUE RUNNER UP 5
    CUP WINNER 4
    CUP RUNNER UP 4
    C.L. WINNER 2
    C.L. RUNNER UP 4
    TREBLES 1
    SUPER CUP WINNER 2
    CUP DOUBLES 3
    CUP TREBLES 1

You sir are a clown to be honest.
    Let me clarify something.
    Each account has a unique code reserved given by the game when you create a new fresh account. This unique code prevents a player to login by mistake into another player's account.
    If you choose the option to "delete the account", after a while the game deletes your game account from the database including this unique code..
    If you create a new account, the game assign you another unique cod and you will start from scratch.

Also, if you take a break and come back after a while, you can access your account. But during this time, the account is drifting, can promote or drop divisions, depending on the teams that AI has met and the way he handled it. Your account will also receive random players to have a eligible team to play in competitions, but won't receive resources in this time where you aren't active.

If you show respect, you will receive respect.
    If you are toxic, which you did in every post, dont be mad because people are doing the same with you.

Im "a clown" with logic and live in a year where i want all to respect eachother, support and evolve. Don't stay in the past with a dark mindset, because this isn't the way for your future.

Addicted
    now that's weird