Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Like Tree55Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven 10.4.1 - SPECIAL SPONSOR - July 18th

Addicted
    Top 11 devs please show in the training section that how much condition we will gain before a match starts.

Calculating condition gain after buying premium special sponsor is a pain in the a*s.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hi Samson, Which platform are you on?

SausyFC
    Android 10 if that's what you mean?

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #63
    Quote Originally Posted by Samson1865 View Post
    Android 10 if that's what you mean?
    Thank you, I will take a look and see.

SausyFC

Apprentice

SausyFC
    Thank you

Apprentice

SausyFC
    I have just got the update as we speak lol. I don't know if you did anything or whether it come through on its own, but thank you for sorting it out. The app seems to be working fluidly again now and it no longer says I am in pre season. Thank you
    SausyFC likes this.

Rookie
    A point what bothers me in the sponsor event is that we are forced to play events to get the points for the tasks.
    I have not the time and this time I am absolutely not interested to play such events ...special the kings one.
    It is too much in the last time and TE11 should not be my full time job.
    The problems we had thru this at this time in web browser and android shows that instead of beating out
    one event after the other, focus should be more on troubleshooting.
    There are still enough older bugs that exist.
    I know sponsor event is a good point for nordeus to make money but I dislike to be milked in resources.

Addicted
    I wonder if we will be able to claim this season’s Special Sponsor rewards after the next season starts? Since the event lasts until the last day of the season, we can technically complete some tasks right on the last day and maybe claim rewards the next day (first day of the next season)? And then the next season’s sponsor comes a few hours later to give us some time to claim our previous rewards. It would be nice if we have such an opportunity.

Any admins can confirm/clarify this point?
    Anarşi likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinany03 View Post
    I wonder if we will be able to claim this season’s Special Sponsor rewards after the next season starts? Since the event lasts until the last day of the season, we can technically complete some tasks right on the last day and maybe claim rewards the next day (first day of the next season)? And then the next season’s sponsor comes a few hours later to give us some time to claim our previous rewards. It would be nice if we have such an opportunity.

Any admins can confirm/clarify this point?
    Don't think this will be possible. This sponsor event is going to be a seasonal thing now and this season, the current sponsor was introduced right on Day 1 of the new sesaon. So I think you must claim all the rewards up to the last day of the current season.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Don't think this will be possible. This sponsor event is going to be a seasonal thing now and this season, the current sponsor was introduced right on Day 1 of the new sesaon. So I think you must claim all the rewards up to the last day of the current season.
    What he wants to know is : will we be able to claim our rewards when next season starts because we can complete a task on the final day and the next season a new special sponsor starts. What happens to those who did not claim their rewards?

Apprentice
    I'll still answer that
    You should have 3 days on the new season to claim rewards, so that is nothing to worry about.

Just look at the highest goalscorer challenge, a new challenge appears while the older challenge is there for you to claim your rewards at the beginning of the new season.

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast