Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Like Tree55Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven 10.4.1 - SPECIAL SPONSOR - July 18th

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    It will be better for DC or DL/DR ?
    DC as wall is to defend Fks and aerial to cover the area.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    It will be better for DC or DL/DR ?
    That's a good question, I am going to place mine on a DL/DC

Apprentice
    Nordeus can you provide a fix for this update. Since the update, the game is slow, disconnecting during matches, can't view my league opponent's games anymore, problems with ads, friends list keeps disappearing and my main page keeps saying I am in pre season. I'm using android mobile phone app. Its taking the enjoyment out of the game. The game was running perfectly up until that update

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #54
    Hi Managers,

We've just released Top Eleven version 10.4.1 for iOS, Android and Web browser. This latest update brings backend fixes and optimizations for performance, as well as:

• A fix on iOS for Match Starting notifications that weren't being pushed.
    • Changes for the web version of Top Eleven that has been causing lag. Please see the Bugs/Technical Issues section for more details.

Please note that the rollout of the update is ongoing, so if you don't see it currently, please keep checking back.

Thank you for the feedback and continued reports on your experience.

SausyFC

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hi Managers,

We've just released Top Eleven version 10.4.1 for iOS, Android and Web browser. This latest update brings backend fixes and optimizations for performance, as well as:

• Changes for the web version of Top Eleven that has been causing lag. Please see the Bugs/Technical Issues section for more details.

Please note that the rollout of the update is ongoing, so if you don't see it currently, please keep checking back.

SausyFC
    Any chance you can fix the lag and system freezing up ??? its been almost a week after the update and still can't play the game.

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #56
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul.h View Post
    Any chance you can fix the lag and system freezing up ??? its been almost a week after the update and still can't play the game.
    Hi Paul,

Please see this post in the Bugs/Technical issues section for more info.

Thanks for your continued patience while the team continues looking into this issue.

SausyFC

Is it possible to get 10% Mourinho support? I played today against a manager had 10% Mourinho support

Sent from my BAC-L21 using Tapatalk

Apprentice
    Has anyone still not received the update? I haven't got mine

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hi Managers,

SausyFC
    Hi I know you said yesterday the update was getting rolled out but I still can not update, the game is becoming unplayable and getting worse, nothings really working properly. Thank you

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #60
    Quote Originally Posted by Samson1865 View Post
    Hi I know you said yesterday the update was getting rolled out but I still can not update, the game is becoming unplayable and getting worse, nothings really working properly. Thank you
    Hi Samson, Which platform are you on?

SausyFC

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast