Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Like Tree55Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven 10.4.1 - SPECIAL SPONSOR - July 18th

Quote Originally Posted by Leandro Roseno View Post
    Horrible!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lian View Post
    Hi Managers!

On the 18th of July, we've released Top Eleven 10.4 on iOS, Android and web browser. In this release, we bring changes to the Special Sponsor event. Read more below!

The Special Sponsor is here to stay!

Starting with the next season Special Sponsor will be a seasonal feature settled in the Finance section of your club. You will be able to complete tasks and unlock milestones from the first until the last day of a season. Every season there will be a new set of tasks and rewards for you to collect.

Get ready for the new season! Good luck Managers!
    Hay muchos errores en los enunciados de los retos del PATROCINADOR ESPECIAL. Y retos que no se entienden como se pueden hacer
    maloukees likes this.

Famous
    Still not working in webbrowser

Will we know when it will be fixed?
    Or at least before you push fix, give us back last version before this massive lags came so we can play?
    maloukees likes this.

What the hell Top Eleven your last update will not work for me. I use Chrome, Firefox and Edge and top eleven will not work on any of the browsers, same with my phone it will not work. It locks my computer and i have to force exit and restart computer i am not happy at all. Plz fix

It is now Monday 20th July 2020 and 2 days after update and still not fixed, so much lag, still crashes my browsers, yes i have updated them. Ans till no reply from Top Eleven on twitter, Facebook or via this page. this is absolutely disgraceful shame on you all.

Will keep this tread updated till fixed

Guess what is Tuesday July 21st and yup thats right the game is still broken. No contact from Top Eleven on twitter Facebook or the nordeus site it is as if they dont care. after 3 days of no luck i have now started seeing messages saying JavaScript cant be read. I have tried to add a screen shot of the error. Chrome has said their script is working fine.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [Official] Top Eleven 10.4.1 - SPECIAL SPONSOR - July 18th-bugs.png  
    Last edited by Paul.h; 07-21-2020 at 10:27 AM.
    maloukees and RaiKo like this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul.h View Post
    What the hell Top Eleven your last update will not work for me. I use Chrome, Firefox and Edge and top eleven will not work on any of the browsers, same with my phone it will not work. It locks my computer and i have to force exit and restart computer i am not happy at all. Plx fix
    This is behavior of Nordeus across all platforms. Sorry man you were wrong side of it.

[Official] Top Eleven 10.4.1 - SPECIAL SPONSOR - July 18th-psx_20200720_001503.jpg
    Mete Demirel likes this.

I think there is a bug in the U19 task, am pretty sure I played with less than 3 young players but it ticked the task for me... and I have claimed the reward

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lian View Post
    The update is still propagating. In case you're unable to see it please check back in a little bit.
    That's not only shortest, but also one of the funniest joke i've ever read.

[Official] Top Eleven 10.4.1 - SPECIAL SPONSOR - July 18th-20200720_183302.jpg

Banned
    Thanks men

Famous
    Worst update EVER!!!

Motorola problems android

Have an Android phone. Game loads very slowly and loses connection when green bar gets to the end. I get alerts but games does not load. Account on Amazon Fire tablet is fine.

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast