Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree55Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven 10.4.1 - SPECIAL SPONSOR - July 18th

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Theophile71 View Post
    Bonjour,

Je suis français et je n'arrive pas à comprendre une mission dans "Sponsor Spécial". Il est écrit: Commencer 4 matchs avec les titulaires récupérés et le niveau de moral Superbe. J'aimerai bien que quelqu'un puisse m'expliquer si possible.
    Merci d'avance!!
    Bonjour,
    les onze joueurs ( onze de départ ) sur le terrain doivent être complètement remis de l'état ( 99 % )
    et le moral doit être parfait pour accomplir cette tâche.

Quote Originally Posted by Blok 45 View Post
    The "Win 5 matches in the row" has suddenly become one of the toughest tasks for me. Every now and then, a friend from higher level plays a friendly against me and breaks the string of wins...
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbas View Post
    Just fix 5 matches against a weak opponent below you (if you have one) and get your wins. That is of course if you have some rest and are not on level 1.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blok 45 View Post
    I have dozens under me ( I am lev.63), and this is the obvious solution but l do not want to spend the green packs in this silly way
    I'm having exactly this same issue with the 'Win any 5 matches in a row' task.

The other day I had a friendly match I didn't arrange end a 3-game winning run I was on and I've just had a 4-game winning run completely ruined by a friendly somebody else decided to play against my team... a mere couple of hours before I was due to play a league match against a much weaker team and, in all likelyhood, win the 5th match in a row and complete this task.

I was actually on the game when this latest task-destroying friendly was created but it was one of those friendlies scheduled to start in 1 minute and before I could even try and cancel the friendly, it went to '>1 minute' and I was powerless to stop the game from being played.

For the love of God and all things good, please either exclude friendly matches from this most annoying task or give us an option to turn off/automatically reject all friendly match requests.

Rookie
    Does the 2 buy players task include scouts? Not going to do it as it's a ridiculous task but curious for next season
    Siddharth Singh likes this.

Addicted
    [Official] Top Eleven 10.4.1 - SPECIAL SPONSOR - July 18th-img_20200731_093947.jpg

Nordeus this is day light robbery. Please don't spoil special sponsor by having such type of tasks.

Rookie
    Thought they were all very fair and reasonable until they put that one up half way through a season. Very harsh and i won't be doing that one
    Subject 117 and nickless like this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by 12fdennison View Post
    Does the 2 buy players task include scouts? Not going to do it as it's a ridiculous task but curious for next season
    It says “buy 2 players” without mentioning auctions, so it SHOULD include scouts, and even daily recommended players. Still, the cheapest scout player costs 39T, daily players will likely cost around the same if we manipulate the offers, and the auctions almost never have a player that fits the description.

I think too few people, if not noone, will complete this task, considering we can pay 25T to progress one milestone. And I believe that’s the purpose of this task; we were able to do the buy 3-players over 80% task with 3-4 tokens easily. With this new task, I think even Nordeus doesn’t expect 39*2=78T from any user, but they surely expect 25T from many.
    Last edited by Sinany03; 08-02-2020 at 04:28 AM. Reason: Ambiguous sentence correction
    Nebu likes this.

Addicted
    You gotta be conservative after experiencing 10.4 disaster.

[Official] Top Eleven 10.4.1 - SPECIAL SPONSOR - July 18th-20200731_232138.png

Addicted
    updated

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Addicted
    why on earth do we have to have scorers aged under 19 every season in the league ? Maximum points are especially awarded for youth academy investors.

[Official] Top Eleven 10.4.1 - SPECIAL SPONSOR - July 18th-psx_20200804_112024.jpg

I have some issues with this event

bug (?) issues:
    - it says I have only supported friends 3 times so far but I am pretty sure I have supported at least 6 or 7 times already?
    - I have won several friendly games but the task is not cleared.

design issues:
    - the buy 2 super players task (midseason, when everyone is saving their tokens for the next one) is just super expensive
    - I only have 3 strikers because I play a one striker formation.. The do trainings with at least 5 ST seems to assume that everyone has a front heavy squad

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast