Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree55Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven 10.4.1 - SPECIAL SPONSOR - July 18th

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiKo View Post
    why on earth do we have to have scorers aged under 19 every season in the league ? Maximum points are especially awarded for youth academy investors.

Attachment 135019
    absolutely agreed,, also if i buy a GK and a DC/DL/DR/DMC/MC in the youth academy in one season, its impossible to complete this task.. its not possible to buy a attacking youth player every season

Rookie
    I have a very simple question for anyone out there who knows the answer. there is a task this season which says "develop a player to reach at least 5 star in youth academy" i have a player who is around 125% already but still i havent been able to finish the task for some reason. does this mean this will be finished on first day of the season when we get the youth player in our team?

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by etah View Post
    I have a very simple question for anyone out there who knows the answer. there is a task this season which says "develop a player to reach at least 5 star in youth academy" i have a player who is around 125% already but still i havent been able to finish the task for some reason. does this mean this will be finished on first day of the season when we get the youth player in our team?
    If you’ve developed the player before the task became available, the event doesn’t count the progress. You need to have someone below 80%, and then have his potential ability increased. I assigned a coach to one of the youth players to have 85% after seeing the task and it worked for me.

If you did the same but could not claim, it might be a bug.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinany03 View Post
    If you’ve developed the player before the task became available, the event doesn’t count the progress. You need to have someone below 80%, and then have his potential ability increased. I assigned a coach to one of the youth players to have 85% after seeing the task and it worked for me.

If you did the same but could not claim, it might be a bug.
    i think its a bug.. i will open a ticket.. thanks

Intercepting spesialist

any way to delete current special ability? c'mon, I pay to get this ability but all my player already have other ability

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by etah View Post
    i think its a bug.. i will open a ticket.. thanks
    same happened to me and theyve not even responded to my case, it worked on 1 of the players on my sons account, the x8 got from special sponsor put the player just over 80% and he got the points straight away, i didnt have any on mine that were higher enough to go over 80% so i bought one of the 2 offered instead coz i had a gap and lots of tokens, then i used the x8 and got nothing, only thing i can think now is that the player may have been scheduled for over 80% already therefore i've not actually increased a player from below to over 80% but since they wont answer my query i havent a clue

Apprentice
    You might have to wait until the player gets upto 5 star, for example the players growth is ongoing so even though the player might have say for example 6 stars his development might only be at 4.8 at the moment if you get what I mean

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kedushah View Post
    any way to delete current special ability? c'mon, I pay to get this ability but all my player already have other ability
    A better solution would be to be able to add this “intercept” skill as a 2nd SA

I am in a similar position to you: I will have to give this to my sub DR because all players in my main squad already have one, and he is the next best candidate who is young and high quality enough to stay 1 or 2 more seasons with the club and doesn’t have a SA.

Addicted
    I can’t fully see my points in the Rewards screen is this another indicator that Nordeus doesn’t care about phones with smaller screen?

[Official] Top Eleven 10.4.1 - SPECIAL SPONSOR - July 18th-3ae3b455-d532-44fc-8e3b-688d9f10e654.jpg

Looks like I can’t see it on the Tasks page, either.
    [Official] Top Eleven 10.4.1 - SPECIAL SPONSOR - July 18th-8afe14b2-dd70-4843-a6da-2dd2766b6d79.jpg

The only place I can see the exact number is actually the home screen placeholder for the Sponsor event.
    Last edited by Sinany03; 08-08-2020 at 02:46 AM. Reason: added screenshot

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinany03 View Post
    A better solution would be to be able to add this “intercept” skill as a 2nd SA

I am in a similar position to you: I will have to give this to my sub DR because all players in my main squad already have one, and he is the next best candidate who is young and high quality enough to stay 1 or 2 more seasons with the club and doesn’t have a SA.
    I got lucky with this ability because I said to association member that I think next season it will be ultimate defender ability so l left my best defender without a ability so it worked out well. But I agree you should be able to use as a second ability. You should also be able to choose any 2nd ability you want for the 2nd ability award considering its awarded on the premium side

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast