Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast
Like Tree55Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven 10.4.1 - SPECIAL SPONSOR - July 18th

Quote Originally Posted by RaiKo View Post
    Hi, im here to show scientific result of it. People are hoping to have fast trainer 'hot prospect' for next season, but it seems obvious hot prospect is only as fast as the local youths you can find it there. Now you may look disappointed again.
    Not really, still not dissapointed: the Academy player I was training is a GK, now I got an additional MC with two abilities (FK on MC is useless, true), so added to my 3 MCs which are currently 7* or close, it means I don't have to worry much about the MCs next season, I have enough options for first team and rotation. I added DMC position to my youth MC, so it looks like a good enough addition to my squad.

And I'm not praising Nordeus, half the stuff they add to the game requires immediate improvements and corrections, the other half is downright questionable.

But subjectively, the MC just works great for me. Unless they gift another MC as a free seasonal loan, that would annoy me a bit.
    Parshcester City
    League Titles: 38
    UCL Titles: 13
    Cups: 21
    Super Cups: 6
    In-Game Seasons/Active Seasons: 96/61

Good thing I saved my youth academy coaches until today, because I had the feeling that another youth coach task would come, like a season before as well.

For me this sponsor was really good, probably the best there has been so far. I reached Level 19 without needing to buy a Level with Token, which is very good. And due to the large number of tasks this time, we had a good variety in my opinion and also not too many ressource draining tasks also.

I think @ParshulXXL got it right with his summary, however another big positive thing for me was the 10% condition boost was unlocked very early at Level 8 (first week of the season for me with the tasks), so this alone was a big reason why it was worth to buy the premium pass early this time, even if I didn't know all the remaining tasks. Huge benefit there, loan player as well.
    Sinany03 and ParshulXXL like this.

Addicted
    I was expecting an additional Youth Academy task, as they did in all the previous Sponsors, so I waited to assign the rewarded youth coaches until all tasks are available (and I was right). On the other hand, the rewards in the last 3-4 milestones, especially with the latest 2 set of tasks becoming available, are not worth the effort or resources for so late in the season, as everybody emphasized. Faster condition recovery in the last 3 days of the season is worthless, one or two players that will lose 20% are not really helpful, etc.

What should be done instead is, have the last 2 or 3 set of tasks mostly consist of actions that can be completed in a day, even if they required resources to complete them. Then, it would be our choice whether or not to complete them by spending resources or wait until later in the season. But the current tasks don’t allow that: I have to wait until my players score some goals/make some assists through several matches (provided you have 130-150% players, which I don’t), I have to wait until I attend 15 league matches, I have to wait until I start some matches with full bonus, etc. And also, the rewards at the last few milestones should be more permanent stuff to make them worth trying, but I don’t think Nordeus will give out 7* players early in the season or 20% faster condition recovery in the middle of the season
    Der_Ryan_M and ParshulXXL like this.

That's my situation now:
    1590 points, 20 far from 12 greens and Special ability, 200 to the end.

Have 4 tasks to do:

1- Develope an academy player to *****.

I developed 3 players to 100% BEFORE task apears. 4th hole reserved to the promise.
    Impossible to unblock. Writen two times to assistance. Second time they gave me five tokens and five greens but task remains unblocked.

2- Score 8 with a 150% player.

Impossible to do. I have a 120% average team with two players un 132% and 133% (the loan and the star, that received all bonuses).

3- Buy two players over 96% and a SA.

I started season with an almost complete Squad, but got 2 players, plus 3 from t'he accademy. One of the players bought came from the daily player, in the first weekend, before task apears. Second player, in auction. 98%, two positions, without SA, thinking on SA coming from special manager. If complete my squad along the first week, so i won't buy expensive players that i don't need.

4- Assingn two trainers in academy. I did it along first half of season, before task apears.
    I can spend twice 12 tokens and 16 greens to get next stage or spend 25 tokens, ok

In next stage, prizes are 12 greens plus a SA. But ALL my players have one, and It won't last till next season, so i'll lose It.

In last stage, 20% for an extra regreso till end of season has no sense.
    I have about 40 emblems, don't need another.

Next season, please, publish a full list of tasks at the beginning of the season.
    ParshulXXL likes this.

Addicted
    So my journey ends here. Im glad i didn't have to buy tasks. See you next season.

[Official] Top Eleven 10.4.1 - SPECIAL SPONSOR - July 18th-20200813_195540.jpg
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Addicted
    I have a DL who is at 134% right now (he is the season long loan from the Sponsor). I am making him taking all the corner and free kicks, he has done 3 assists so far. If he can’t reach 6, I will do the “win 4 assoc. friendlies” task to get the defender special ability. And I won’t be buying premium next season.

Hello friends! I started playing a few days ago and decided to activate the premium sponsor.

My question is: if I am unable to complete all tasks by the end of this season, will I be able to complete the next one?

Does the event last an entire season or does it last until the end of the current season?

Thank you very much!

Quote Originally Posted by Espartacos View Post
    Hello friends! I started playing a few days ago and decided to activate the premium sponsor.

My question is: if I am unable to complete all tasks by the end of this season, will I be able to complete the next one?

Does the event last an entire season or does it last until the end of the current season?

Thank you very much!
    Try to complete as much as you can until tomorrow... Sunday will start a new season and also a new sponsor.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinany03 View Post
    I have a DL who is at 134% right now (he is the season long loan from the Sponsor). I am making him taking all the corner and free kicks, he has done 3 assists so far. If he can’t reach 6, I will do the “win 4 assoc. friendlies” task to get the defender special ability. And I won’t be buying premium next season.
    I said that last season lol and I bought it this season
    Ive also said I won't buy it next season but I also know while I'm writing this that I most probably will lol.
    I've moaned alot about this seasons special sponser but some of the rewards have been good and I've fell lucky with alot of the tasks, only 3 Ive not completed are 150% one and association and the 2 youth.
    Next season I would like to see some different type of rewards like a big bundle of greens, a free stadium upgrade etc. Also the free 7 to 9 star player i would like to be a free 7 to 9 star 18 Yr old or at least give give the age of the free player.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Samson1865 View Post
    I said that last season lol and I bought it this season
    Ive also said I won't buy it next season but I also know while I'm writing this that I most probably will lol.
    I've moaned alot about this seasons special sponser but some of the rewards have been good and I've fell lucky with alot of the tasks, only 3 Ive not completed are 150% one and association and the 2 youth.
    Next season I would like to see some different type of rewards like a big bundle of greens, a free stadium upgrade etc. Also the free 7 to 9 star player i would like to be a free 7 to 9 star 18 Yr old or at least give give the age of the free player.
    I am determined to keep my word and not do it! since the beginning of sponsor events, I purchased premium one season and did not purchase in the next one. So, next season is “not purchase” season for me. Unless they have much better, MUCH BETTER rewards than this season, of course.

You are right about the players, I received a 24 years old 104% ML/AML and a 25 years old 144% MR/MC. I can agree that 144% for a 7-9* player is not bad but I got him 3 days before the season end, and he’s not gonna improve much to stay long in the club.

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast