Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] King of Kings Showdown - Full-Time!

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Epic10 View Post
    +2 differential good job

Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk
    WiseSif and Epic10 like this.
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Addicted
    Is it just me or the finals of Kings suddenly started today without any announcement in-game or in the forum?
    Subject 117 likes this.

Rookie
    Yeah i didn't see any warning either. Also my group has the lowest team at 113%. Seems a bit ridiculous that? I have no chance

rodalopin
    Yeah, I'm in disvantage by far too. Teams of 135+... Oh well... I guess I would fight just for not to be last

Addicted
    My bracket has 4 teams at +142%. I'm at 128% and the third worst ranked team.
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

The final phase started suddenly without any announcement with a ridiculous draw, most of the teams are +130, I'm the 3rd weakest team in this phase with 116

Addicted
    I think the fact that it started without any prior notification is the most annoying part. I had my reserve team (1% team) as I had played a friendly game earlier. Unfortunately, two opponent's took advantage of this and smacked me scoring 5+ goals (obviously). So now, not only do I have to get back the trophies, which I'll have to use Tokens for, but I'll have to catch up to 5+ goals disadvantage.

Addicted
    I had my main squad for associations but it doesn’t change the fact that my opponents got a head start where I wasn’t aware of the event start for more than 3 hours. And I am right in the middle quality-wise, 3 teams that are higher quality, 2 are almost the same as me. And I can say that there is no easy match as the weakest team is only 10% lower than me.

By the way, I just challenged someone and won, but arter the match the leaderboard ve encouraged me to revenge myself it’s just visual, disappeared after I closed the event page and opened it again, but still funny

[Official] King of Kings Showdown - Full-Time!-05fe9cc7-d2d8-451c-b9b2-774cc9930fd4.jpg

Rookie
    they announce the qualifying phase 2 weeks in advance and started the final phase without any prior intimation whatsoever?? defies any logic... this blunder gave my opponents a 6 hours head start on me or 3 trophies.. very disappointed

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Arphaxad View Post
    I think the fact that it started without any prior notification is the most annoying part. I had my reserve team (1% team) as I had played a friendly game earlier. Unfortunately, two opponent's took advantage of this and smacked me scoring 5+ goals (obviously). So now, not only do I have to get back the trophies, which I'll have to use Tokens for, but I'll have to catch up to 5+ goals disadvantage.

absolutely piss poor as usual from nordeus, and seems the quality range is 100%+ 1 team 160% most others nearly 130% and me on 106% fukin joke of a game

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast