Thread: How to start from 0?

How to start from 0?

Hello!
    I played Top Eleven since 2013, of course with some break..Now i would like to start from 0 (to reset my account) and i would like to know how i can do that.
    I would enjoy if i can still have all the tokens, money and booster packs. So, how can i reset it, cause atm i hate my team, the troll of the game and i think that starting from 0 will be a better chance for me.

Thanks!

Apprentice
    You can't eat your cake and have it too. It's either you start like every rookie by forfeiting all your money, packs and tokens or you continue with your team.

I'll take the later if I was you. That way I keep my money, packs and token. All you need to do is sell all your star players and keep only low quality players at the end of the season. Day 1 of the new season will be your reset. And you make a better chance for yourself. Good luck.

Addicted
    yeah, you need to log in with another account from scratch

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by theclubofwins View Post
    yeah, you need to log in with another account from scratch

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    He can goto options and then to the last tab and click deactivate and from there his account would be deactivated within 20something days. I still feel the first option I gave was better.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbas View Post
    He can goto options and then to the last tab and click deactivate and from there his account would be deactivated within 20something days. I still feel the first option I gave was better.
    that totally depends what level he is and how many tokens he's giving up. if he is at a high level and heading towards the top of his server he's better deleting his account in options and starting again from level 1 next season plus you get 80 tokens to start with anyway so until you know his situation you can't say your advice was right (or better). if he's been playing since 2013 his level would be pretty high and probably stuck with same league opponents season in season out.

Quote Originally Posted by MihneaMHN View Post
    Hello!
    I played Top Eleven since 2013, of course with some break..Now i would like to start from 0 (to reset my account) and i would like to know how i can do that.
    I would enjoy if i can still have all the tokens, money and booster packs. So, how can i reset it, cause atm i hate my team, the troll of the game and i think that starting from 0 will be a better chance for me.

Thanks!
    It's not possible bro. You can only send them message to delete your account and create another one or continue with this. You can't eat your cake and still have it

Team Name: Forza Adiat
    Manager Level: 60
    Trophy Won: 70
    F. Champ. Title: 3