Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Token's

The surveys are working for me, I got over 100 Tokens just by doing surveys. (I have 37 left.)
    MoonMaiden likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Be sure that the provider/agency are a verified one. I only do surveys from Toluna and SSI, all through the T1 website. Just completed one and got 10T.
    All advertising offers requires pop ups to be allowed on the browser, or else it won't deliver the tokens even on completition.

I just posted a thread regarding free offers and surveys.

http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...html#post86157

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Announcement View Post
    I just posted a thread regarding free offers and surveys.

http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...html#post86157
    Wish i could be more arsed to complete these offers lol! Ive done a few and find them so tedious! Id rather pay 6 quid for 80 tokens a month than waste hours farming them. Plus the mal/ad/spy ware most install arent worth the hassle trying to remove, some folks computers must be riddled with all sorts lol

Love the guys on here that say "ive never bought tokens" but have spent hours completing surveys, its pretty much the same thing!

I would not mind filling them out if they would follow through and give you the tokens but normally it is "sorry you have not qualified for this survey" thanks why didn't you tell me that before I just wasted my time filling all this stuff in?
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by reddeviljohn View Post
    I would not mind filling them out if they would follow through and give you the tokens but normally it is "sorry you have not qualified for this survey" thanks why didn't you tell me that before I just wasted my time filling all this stuff in?
    Yeh this too, its a total con!
    reddeviljohn likes this.

Addicted
    I can get quite a few on a regular basis. Depending on video types, I can get between 5-10 tokens a day on videos via T11 alone (On the T11 website itself recently, there have been 4-5 episodes of something called 'The Chaos'. While the usually last between 4-5 minutes each, if you have the right 'video type', each episode gives you a token.

This is before you include surveys and/or other offers, though I may have been a bit too desperate as I think I've been banned from one survey lot for providing 'inconsistent data'.

My current total token count stands at 645T (excluding a negotiation offer pending). Not bad considering I haven't bought any tokens for nearly two months with real money (Last one was the GoDaddy offer for 263T that I couldn't refuse) and started off the season with 680T, of which I have bought two scouts and one from the negotiations list.
    Last edited by Bluebird Hewitt; 05-14-2013 at 10:15 AM.
    MoonMaiden likes this.
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1

I wish they would just change the scout pricing. 50T at level 2 for scout players is a bit rich.

Also, in reality, managers can safely bid for players knowing they will lose nothing by losing the bid-war - in the game you lose all your T, no matter the amount, because others have more T than you. Often it's more money than sense, they probably don't even really need that player. I think it would be fair to give the tokens back to losing bidders. It might discourage the greedy bidders, knowing they'll be pushed all the way until others run out of coin

So Bluebird Hewitt what surveys are you doing? maybe I am missing something if you have that many? I myself did the go daddy one twice!
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2