Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Token's

Surveys like that do not show up for me, it's all buy this, buy that, get maybe 40T - would be cheaper to just buy packs of them. Instead of paying for something I don't want to get some.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by reddeviljohn View Post
    So Bluebird Hewitt what surveys are you doing? maybe I am missing something if you have that many? I myself did the go daddy one twice!
    Mine are mainly the Opinion Surveys, SSI and Samplicio surveys, as well as random ones in the last one of the sponsors on the T11 site (Peanut Labs?). Sometimes you can get lucky with them and get surveys that match you (I've been lucky and ended up with the same survey I recently completed the other day again a couple of times, so I'm basically getting extra for repeating myself).

As for the GoDaddy one, I think you'll need to raise that one with the sponsor if you've already done it but not got the tokens (It was with real money, but you're effectively paying about £5-£6 depending on the type of site for 263T at the time. It cost £7 just for 80T via the game itself, so thought it was too good to refuse).

Quote Originally Posted by herdo View Post
    263T for a free survey? ill need to do that one at least lol
    It wasn't a survey, it was via GoDaddy, the web host website, but the offer was so good that I couldn't really turn it down.
    herdo and MoonMaiden like this.
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Gaule View Post
    Surveys like that do not show up for me, it's all buy this, buy that, get maybe 40T - would be cheaper to just buy packs of them. Instead of paying for something I don't want to get some.
    Hahaha! Yeah, and then at the end you end-up paying more then the 40-50T you get for "free"... I try to avoid subscription/specify credit card no.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

I just done one and got 67 tokens, now I know, you basically have to lie to qualify!
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by reddeviljohn View Post
    I just done one and got 67 tokens, now I know, you basically have to lie to qualify!
    Of course. I'm sure plenty of others have done the exact same.

Just don't do what I've done and get, what looks like, a ban from one particular survey group.
    reddeviljohn likes this.
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123